Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

What in the holy fuck Darcey! She’s stuffed into another dress 3 sizes too small. 

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I feel like Darcey is definitely the kind of girl who loves a trainwreck. 

FTFY. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Darcy has been on season after season of this show called 90 Day Fiance, yet ain't no man given her an engagement ring yet!

She got a key.... that’s progress. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband just said to me, “I suppose it’s time for your show...” but fear not, he will be pretending that he’s not watching, too

HA! We always do our grocery shopping Sunday evening and tonight my daughter said "I'll put the stuff away because your show is coming on". I've got her trained. heeheeeeee

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GUYS.  I am gutted--we just dumped cable, and I can't get TLC through Roku. I apparently have to have cable to get TLC go! Anyone else cut the cord and access TLC? HOW? 

Hulu+live TV gets you TLC (for me still cheaper than cable)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I hope he’s bringing his expensive sheets with him cause half these couples end up sleeping on mattresses without any sheets at all. 

He shipped sheets and pillows ahead via UPS but doesn’t know if they got there yet 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Darcy and Stacey both look like they were ridden hard and left wet.

That dress is something a prostitute would wear when she's marrying her 80 year old boyfriend. 

I’ve come to believe that Darcy and Stacey are drag queens because that would explain it all.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve come to believe that Darcy and Stacey are drag queens because that would explain it all.

No, if the were they would look 1000% better than they do!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7