Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

The Chantel and Pay-droh storyline is so mind-numbingly dull, I don't understand why TLC chose that particular family for a spin-off.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

The Chantel and Pay-droh storyline is so mind-numbingly dull, I don't understand why TLC chose that particular family for a spin-off.

The weaves may take flight again.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel: I'm feeling pretty hopeless about my marriage. I mean, any other guy would have run for the hills by now. But he stays and stays. What do I have to do to get rid of this guy? Oh wait, did I say that out loud? 

She’s feeling pretty  hopeless about the marriage so let’s drum up interest in those who want to watch it finish imploding. At least my folks and siblings will make some money.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Watch the Family Chantel? Hell NO! Nothing but the same old arguments. I'd rather watch paint dry. 

I briefly considered watching it and reporting back, but after that shite fest infomercial I’m not doing it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I briefly considered watching it and reporting back, but after that shite fest infomercial I’m not doing it.

Reminds me of Back to the Future part 2 which turned out to be a long commercial for part 3 (coming out soon.....) 

• Love 1

Poor little Daniel.   I'm so sorry for him, because his mother will never leave Ronald.   Didn't Tiffany notice the poverty, and crime rate on her other visits?    Great, so Tiffany consoles her son with the thought that the drunken hooligans from the bachelor party are 'family' now?   

• Love 6