Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Benny Hill, and all of the Carry On films too!  There is a user on these forums named Mrs Roper’s Caftan and it cracks me up every time I see it.

I forgot the carry on movies, maybe I have blocked them out 😂

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She said over and over that if Daniel wasn’t happy she wouldn’t stay. Now she’s playing games with his head.

So is Ronald;  I think he will be abusive to Tiffany;  I certainly hope he can't come to the US.  I figure they will try again for a VISA if they marry.  I don't understand why if she has a 90 day VISA they have to marry so soon.  

Questions--- will Laura want to live in  Tunisia if Aladin ever ceases to have a guest worker permit for Qatar? I can see her maybe liking Qatar, but I am not sure about tunisia.

I need help with timelines?   Did Summit quit his job before or after Jenny arrived?  I noticed he said he couldn't afford the apartment on his salary, but if he wasn't working, he had no salary.   Maybe it doesn't matter.  At least no young children are directly involved.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Are there any places to live there that are completely closed in?  The Grandma's place looked like it had no roof and this kitchen is out in the open.

The outdoor BBQ is a thing in Brazil as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

oh yes...Pole...it's super important that your name be carried on....you sterling human being you...

Oh yes! Junior can google Senior and read all about his fathers arrests & reality tv antics

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Duh. Thank you- I’m obtuse. 

And Jack pretended to be gay. Mrs Roper, a woman,  actually wanted sex. Jack constantly slept with women, sometimes dating 2 at a time. Thee actually was some uproar at the time

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ah ha!   So Tiffany is finally getting a clue about the truth about Ronald!   However, she'll find a way to deny the truth again.     I'm so glad that some people at the U.S. immigration department have to be watching this, and are all ready for Ronald, and some of the others to try to get into the country.    I bet Ronald won't even be able to get a visitors visa.  

I'm wondering what happens when Deavan's baby ends up a 9 lb. premie (they've had some in my family).  

The outdoor kitchens are for fire safety, and so carbon monoxide doesn't build up in the house.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6