Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Syngin. You can become her mother’s unpaid laborer while Tania is gone. 

Exactly.

One thing to keep busy but another thing to be told to do what to do.

• Love 8

So, now Tania's mom has a live-in servant who will do weedwacking, laundry and whatever she wants while Tania is studying to be a witch-doctor. Syngin, with Tania gone for 30 days, it's time to disappear!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Forgive me if this has been answered already and you guys know something that I don’t, but WHERE. ARE. DEAN. AND. TARIK.  Pillow Talk is nothing without them.  

I hope this posts. It doesn't want to load the quote but regarding Dean and Tarik on Pillow Talk, I added an Instagram and Youtube video from Dean to the PT thread. I haven't watched it so i don't know what he says.

I'm just going to watch football. Something is odd with this forum tonight. I'm sure it is somehow Grangela's fault.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

OMG, my mom had that Correll pattern in the 80s. 

Those "retro" type kitchen appliances are cool, and super expensive. 

I wonder if it is the same pattern my mom had that I now have;  at the moment we are eating all meals on our Christmas china until either Epiphany or Mardi Gras depending on when I have the energy to pack it away.

My pop up ads are for discontinued china as I was looking to replacements for Bluebirds by Victoria which was probably discontinued during the depression. 

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Where is Hazel? Tania is a witch and so is her mom for thinking it is okay for her to leave him behind. He isn't a goddamned servant.

Also wondering what happened to Hazel? I don't keep up with the 90 Dayers after the season ends. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Off to Witch Doctor U.   their mascot is the Fightin' Shrunken Heads

I laugh every time I hear "witch doctor" because there's a glass blowing studio/shop in my town called Witch Doctor and they sell a lot of bongs. 

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Those "retro" type kitchen appliances are cool, and super expensive. 

The mother's a union carpenter, right? She probably has an in with suppliers. I love that stove too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Those chubby baby legs are so damn cute. Emily thinks she's fat. FFS what is wrong with out society? She looks great, baby or no.

Honestly. There wont be a hardship if Sasha leaves.  Emily really should write him off at this point.

• Love 8

Sasha’s a great guy...and oohh Emily hasn’t told her mom about Sasha’s kids I guess? Emily meet Mursel.

My feet are killing me? Really TLC?

thank you to the kind poster who suggested Duck Duck Go. Much better!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Tania will never convince me her mother is “particular”.  Has she looked around her yard and house? It’s  a junk yard!

Ha! She’s a dealer in commodities as Fred G. Sanford would say.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2