Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Woo! Jeremy is hot.

Drat, I read that as "Jenny is hot" and I nearly fell on the floor in laughter.

Ben may be one of the dimmest people on this show.   He doesn't come from a culture that does a lot of negotiating over prices.  Also he should tell the parents that if they want their daughter to live with him in the US it will cost lots of money just for the visa.  On the other hand, if the Dad actually realizes how poor Bin is this he might not have agreed to the sale of his daughter, but I think that would be a blessing in disguise for Bin, but he is as thick as a plank and wouldn't see it that way.   I don't like her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am totally convinced that Caesar's handsome friend, Jeremy is an actor and that this is a manufactured storyline.  

You are 100% right on both counts and I award you one chocolate panty for your observation skills.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Waiting for Dean and Tarik's reaction to Tim never getting any the whole trip.

Tim trying to act like he was disappointed Jeniffer fell asleep. Can he only have sex in bed before sleep?

Teem has a lot of sexual hang ups that’s for sure.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Oh Teem, you're so full of shit. You are glad you have the excuse that she fell asleep and now you can act affronted.  Yet, you had 13 other nights.

Idiot.

Though, I do think he'd make a good father.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6