Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

These friggin' women who are so hungry to have something with a dick tell them he LOVES them are an embarrassment to us older women who have some sense and who feel that we'd rather hang out with our women friends than put up with this nonsense.

I myself would rather hang out with my PTV peeps than any man. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, Christina said:

I'm following the feed while watching the game because my FF matchup depends on Smith-Shuster (me) vs Conner (opponent) and it's typically a good game, but I don't want to miss Jenny/Sumit.

Jenny’s star-crossed lover act isn’t believable. She whines but doesn’t get angry.  Weird.  

Go JuJu.  

• Love 4

Oh Jenny....as Captain Picard once said "All good things must come to an end....."

Of course he also had Irumodic syndrome so maybe she needs to just embrace that sketchy memory of hers that still thinks she has a decision to make.   Of course she's not as bad as Caesar so she's got that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Of course the reason Scum Meat can’t get a divorce is because the wife WHO HE AGREED TO MARRY won’t say yes!  Nothing is ever his fault.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is Sumit lying about Indian law? I thought men could divorce without consulting the woman at all? 

That is the Muslim Folks.

Even then....they can have 4 wives....so, Jenny is still SOL! 😭

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Their arguing was too dispassionate. If I were Jenny I would be losing it I would be so mad and Sumit should be begging her forgiveness. In the famous words of Elaine Benes "fake fake fake fake fake!"

But then again,if you would never be in her shoes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Their arguing was too dispassionate. If I were Jenny I would be losing it I would be so mad and Sumit should be begging her forgiveness. In the famous words of Elaine Benes "fake fake fake fake fake!"

The breathing?  The panting?   The moaning?   The screaming?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yay! Our first Seinfeld reference

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tiffany might have been able to use one airplane seat on the ride over to South Africa, but I think she's going to have to buy two for herself when she goes back home. She has gotten ginormous.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Oh, good grief, Jenny.  Fly to Nepal, get a visitor's visa at the airport in Nepal, sleep in one of those uncomfy chairs at the airport and fly back to India for another 180  days of blows and watching this play out.   You can visit Sumit in jail.  Or fly home and forget the lying POS.  Would serve him right for Jenny to leave and his wive to divorce him.  

He lied about his identity to catfish her and he lied about being married so how many more lies are in his future.   He may have another online "side kick" that Jenny doesn't know about that he is also stringing along.

• Love 7

What the eff is wrong with these people???

Laura is talking babies when that ship sailed years ago.

Jenny wants to be with Sumit although he is married and that wont be changing. 

Pole is asking a woman who.just had his baby if she wants a divorce?

Tiffany asks her kid if they should stay in SA? Dont put him in the middle of your mess

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Pole says ‘ do you want a divorce ‘ the way I ask my dogs if they want a treat

I was tailgating for football and some guy had a giant gold bone around his neck.  He came up to me and has smaller spray painted gold bones and says "have you been a good girl?   Has somebody been a good girl?????"   In that sing songy voice how you talk to your pets.

This dude has more game than any of these losers on this show.  

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Oh, good grief, Jenny.  Fly to Nepal, get a visitor's visa at the airport in Nepal, sleep in one of those uncomfy chairs at the airport and fly back to India for another 180  days of blows and watching this play out.   You can visit Sumit in jail.  Or fly home and forget the lying POS.  Would serve him right for Jenny to leave and his wive to divorce him.  

He lied about his identity to catfish her and he lied about being married so how many more lies are in his future.   He may have another online "side kick" that Jenny doesn't know about that he is also stringing along.

Or as we have all heard many times before, how you find them is how you lose them.

• Love 4