Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I understand her fear ie Syria being a war zone. Although all the hot and cold is just pushing Avery into an ISIS camp.

I don't understand the hate on Avery's mom.  My mom would have kicked me out and ghosted me the minute I became a Muslim.  Her mom is trying to play along, but she has genuine concerns about her daughter.  Yes, she's the Ugly American with no knowledge of the religion or the culture, but at least give her credit for trying to strike a balance between being a supportive mother and protecting her daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

What a cringefest. I checked my drink (soda) twice to make sure nobody spiked it, giving me double vision--correction, double nightmare. I thought Tom was restrained, but did get one in about sitting there waiting "for 9 hours." Yeah, I didn't see the gruesome twosome (D & S) do anything like apologize. Tom's neck and neck with Mahkul tonight as far as earning every penny he gets, the hard way. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

I think Tom is going to cut his vacation short and leave Darcy there in Albania.

Not a bad idea.  This meeting in Albania is all kinds of awkward.  The duck lips on the twins are so distracting to me.  Ok, I am shallow....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

What Honduran??

Maybe it's not Tim since no one seems to know about it. One of the jackasses on one of these shows was "dating" a woman from Honduras at the same time as he was arranging a meetup with another woman to appear on this franchise. Since Jeniffer got all pissed off at him, I thought she discovered that fact. It sounds like she found out he dated a woman from Colombia in the past and is pissed about that for some stupid reason.

Is Jeniffer the one who is trying to get her music career off the ground? Or is she just another "model"? Maybe that was the Honduran that didn't appear yet.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come on Zied's sister. You know damn well that Zied isn't entranced by Becky's kindness, intelligence, wit and caring. Sheesh. 

America, the land of opportunity. And for him to sit on the couch til he gets his Green Card, and then he will disappear.

• Love 4

The women in Zied's family know how to throw some shade, yo. And Mrs. Robinson's side-to-side mouth tic just gets worse with stress. Yeah, sis, just conduct the entire dinner convo in  your language even though you speaka the Inglish. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come on Zied's sister. You know damn well that Zied isn't entranced by Becky's kindness, intelligence, wit and caring. Sheesh. 

What’s with the foil all over the sister’s stove?

• Useful 1

Don't break anything this time, Rebecca!!!  You think the issue is deeper than that?  You are right  - you are 20 (or so) years older than him, not a Muslim and are the tattoo lady from the carnival.  Oh yeah.....and you are still married to hubby number 4!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2