Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Ok, normally I would be all for being polite and eating what’s served, but that visit with Grangela to Michael’s family where they had those giant snails changed my perspective.  Lechon, bring it.  Same with fish and chicken (no feet), otherwise I’m just giving the family cash if it’s that big of a deal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is a fucking poser. He doesn't play cricket. He doesn't have a friend with a yacht. He's not a ladykiller. He's full of shit. He bamboozles dumbass Americans like Darcy who think English=high class. 

Anyone with half a bran can tell he’s a doughy try hard. Who compliments someone on the brands they wear. He’s so gauche 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I would 100% chose Tom over Jessie.

I can't believe I am saying this but at least with the lights out Jessie is a firm young body. Tom just looks like he has bad breath and body odor. Yes that's shallow but then again so is Darcey! 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can't believe I am saying this but at least with the lights out Jessie is a firm young body. Tom just looks like he has bad breath and body odor. Yes that's shallow but then again so is Darcey! 😂

Goody, I’m not the only one ❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't know; Akinyi didn't just stumble onto this show. And sometimes she has a jaded expression on her face. 

I simply cannot abide Teri. Either come out with how you don't want Avery to marry a Muslim,  or STHU. 

Probably the family considers Akinyi the prize cow. She gets the best clothes and makeup and reels in stooges like Ben. Something tells me he isn’t the first. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

He is good looking and going to be a doctor? Why is he dealing with a problem like Avery?

A way out of a war torn county I would think. Avery isn’t the brightest bulb but she is young, nice and new to the Faith. They do seem to like each other. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

So true but you get your own room with Tom and an out....😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2