Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Eric is weird already. I hope he's just nervous on camera. An upgrade, though, even with the oddness.

Edited to add, man idk he's just creepy in a different way from Colt's creepy.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m tired of the promos for this sMothered shit. This fugly ass mother/daughter duo in the stank thong bodysuits makes me ill!

I'm annoyed that Coltee and Debbie aren't on it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Whoever made the Throw Mama from the Train reference was spot on!  I just hear OWEN!!!!!! when Debbie speaks.

Ha! That was me. “You don’t have a cousin Patty!”

Larissa’s new man looks like a T.A. I had in college. And also, a serial killer.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Eric is loving being on TV, amirite? Show of hands--who thinks he's a friend of one of the PA's from college who is providing his own flowers and is doing this for mileage and a chance to be on TV?

Show of hands? They’re  nearly up her skirt!  She’s certainly not playing hard to get. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

How do you know that? Were you there?

Larissa admitted it many times. She said she didn't know why he called the first time because he didn't the other times and she actually hit him harder then. 

Doesn't matter, I guess.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eric is loves being on TV, doing this for mileage and a chance to be on TV?

and he knows ALL about Larissa....since he had to sign the papers to appear on show...he certainly googled larissa...this is the age of internet...everything is out there.

• Love 5

Larissa looks like the other girl I already forgot her name.

The Mexican Teen that dumped her green card husband.

Larissa got tons of surgery.  Cheeks, chin, nose job and veneers. Lips are bigger.

You can find out TONS on Larissa!  There is a new edit of this show airing every single day!

ugh...fake!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Larissa's lawyer- Are you supposed to wear a tie with that shirt? It loks weird.

It's a little confusing because he's kind of hot.  If he was a typical lawyer for this show, you'd be focused on all the other ridiculous stuff in the getup.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Larissa got tons of surgery.  Cheeks, chin, nose job and veneers. Lips are bigger.

You can find out TONS on Larissa!  There is a new edit of this show airing every single day!

ugh...fake!

Where’s she getting the money, it isn’t cheapeeee to look cheap

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Larissa admitted it many times. She said she didn't know why he called the first time because he didn't the other times and she actually hit him harder then. 

Doesn't matter, I guess.

It matters, but it is also relevant that psychological abuse is more damaging, but not usually a criminal offense. I think Larissa had Debbie and Colt doing psychological abuse on her as a tag team event. I think Larissa Is not intelligent, and reacted the only way she knew how to. 

Edited by Julyolo
Grammar
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

ugh...fake!

If her call-girl career gets shit-canned because of Coltee testifying against her, she's gonna be pissed.

• LOL 2