Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Mike - you all stupid. You tell Big Grangela what she wants to hear.  That way she takes you to see your big hero.

THEN you leave her for some gal to have kiddies and a family with.  Take some lessons from Mo and Azan man.

• Love 3

Angela is finally having the "come to Jesus" moment her daughter tried to have with her.  

That said, Michael can't even look at her when he tells her he will be by her side because he's so focused on that green card on the table.

OH GOD THEN SHE RUINS IT BY ASKING FOR SEX.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is Angela going to admit her *real age* when she talks about the age difference? I am in my late 40's and Angela looks like she could be my mother.

"Could you wipe my butt Michael?".... what wonderful dinner conversation.

I think she must have just gotten caught up in the romance of the moment...

• Love 6

Jesse is trying desperately to look like the "mature" one and failing miserably at it. Grow the f up both of you, indeed.

Michael is out of his mind. "I want kids in my name". There's no way in hell that's going to work. That uterus is closed. "I believe there's is going to be a way out." Absolute truth right there.

• Love 4

FYI- I do think it’s good for couples to talk about things like aging, illness, caregiving- anyone can get sick at any age; and if your potential spouse has different views on being a caregiver then it’s best to know that before you say I Do. 

Angela is 52, no man marries as a 52 year old woman expecting to have kids with her (he’s either childfree, has kids already or will have kids with his mistress/side chick). FIFTY TWO. Come on now Michael. 

• Love 9
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Can we please find a nice american girl for Michael????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No. Why can't Mike just come over by ummm APPLYING for a Visa?? Find a job. Get his green card. THEN marry a nice girl.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh please Michael. If kids are important to you you would've never hooked up with Angela to begin with...I guess the plan is to come to the US, get a divorce and then find a younger woman.

Or a side chick. 

Just now, snarkish said:

She thinks at "Fitty Too" she could carry a pregnancy with "artificial insemination"?? 

She's going through menopause. That ship has sailed! I know women who have conceived naturally and had "wtf/surprise babies" in their early 50s or conceived with IVF. But umm...ma'am, issa no! It would take a donor egg and IVF now.

• Love 1

Darcey's kids aren't toddlers, but she acts as if they are, "that's how my kids like it....I know how my kids like it....my kids like it cut this way". By 11-13 (or however old they are) they should be able to handle steak cut a different way. God, she and Jesse are annoying. 

• Love 12
Just now, AussieBabe said:

She's going through menopause. That ship has sailed! I know women who have conceived naturally and had "wtf/surprise babies" in their early 50s or conceived with IVF. But umm...ma'am, issa no! It would take a donor egg and IVF now.

And no doctor will give her the hormones she would need to carry a baby while she’s still smoking like a train 

• Love 4

Can you wipe my butt?  OMG, did she really?  Artifical insermanation(sic)? Really? Seriously, Angela even thinking about having a baby? OMG. Really?  Is she nuts?  Is this for real? She thinks her uterus is like a flower pot, just put a fresh plant in there and you are good to go?  She is menopausal and in terrible shape...what doctor would be agreeable to even attempt IVF? 

Michael is that desperate to get out of Nigeria and is willing to sign on to the next few years of knocking boots with Angela on demand and possibly wipe her ass? Oy.

I love that every restaurant we have seen in many countries have those plastic chairs.

Enough with the locals trying make the Americans eat some ridiculous food they know is too strange for their potential mate.

• Love 8

WTF does "It isn't fair" mean, Rachel? You CHOSE to get involved with this dude who can't get a visa. You have a daughter in the states with an involved father. What exactly is not fair? I hate this attitude that some of these people have like they're special and some force is messing with them for no reason. STFU!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She thinks her uterus is like a flower pot, just put a fresh plant in there and you are good to go?  She is menopausal and in terrible shape...what doctor would be agreeable to even attempt IVF? 

Never mind that--how the hell would she ever pay for it? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

FYI- I do think it’s good for couples to talk about things like aging, illness, caregiving- anyone can get sick at any age; and if your potential spouse has different views on being a caregiver then it’s best to know that before you say I Do. 

Angela is 52, no man marries as a 52 year old woman expecting to have kids with her (he’s either childfree, has kids already or will have kids with his mistress/side chick). FIFTY TWO. Come on now Michael. 

At the least we could  get another appearance  on  Jerry Springer or Maury out of it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

"Can you wipe my butt, Michael?" OMG!!! Run, Michael, run!

Why would you even say something so vile, or delicate, depending on your viewpoint. Yes, she might need care when she is older, but good grief. You haven't gotten married yet, worry about that stuff later. 

My stepfather's people were from Eleuthera, a small island in the Bahamas. I know that his mother didn't want him to marry my mother because she was American and wouldn't be a good wife. Fortunately, my mother didn't have to deal with her because she stayed in Florida. It was my step-father who had to be nice to my grandmother, etc.  So, I understand cultural issues (and Bahamian-American differences are small beans compared to what's on the show, I realize that). 

I don't think there's anything wrong with Michael asking her to cover her boobs (shoot, I might ask her to do that and I'm female) and be less loud. Personally, I wouldn't want to hang out with her and if my son brought home something like that, I'd try to talk him out of it. I'm trying to find the line here between not wanting to kowtow to a man and being respectful when you are on another's turf. It wouldn't her whatever her name is to just shut up for a bit, wear some nicer clothes, and have conversations where she wasn't jumping on him for being who he is and where he's from.

Re Tarik and Dean - they're both idiots. Hazel, count yourself lucky, get back on the internet, and find someone else.

• Love 5

Does it irritate anyone else when men refer to women as "females"??? That is a GENDER. Um, Dean...it's "When a WOMAN leaves her stuff at a dude's house." Or even "chick" for chrissake, is less irritating to me. 

• Love 18

Maybe she got upset because Dean was screaming at her. I'd be upset too. But now we're matching plaid. How special....

She looks emotionally dead. She needs the money because she's broke.

• Love 6