Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

Whose house are they at? Is that Eric's Dad's house?

no it's some place Eric rented for the in laws to stay at...

on the topic of Eric and his ex...

I think so long as there are minor children involved, it's a good thing for the exes to have a decent relationship.....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

YES YES YES!!!!  Time to see Eric's run down dumpy apartment.  This is the stuff I live for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I am going to turn the channel to Walking Dead they pull me back in! Also want to see what Larissa says about Colty's sex drive, I couldn't understand what she said in the previews.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

As a former woman Marine who experienced some shit while i was in in, Eric creeps me out. Im really glad I didnt serve with him. I feel like he would have been one of those Marines that made life tough for women.

Wait..as a mom of two Marine sons, (and an Army daughter..can't forget her!) I've been told, "once a Marine, always a Marine!" (Happy Veteran's day to you, and anyone else who served.)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This party is equaled only by that weird bbq at Emiley’s house on Unexpected.

Hahahaha! The Cookout of the Damned. 

5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

It is weird that Eric's ex-wife even wanted to be at the welcoming party. It's weird that he invited her and weird that she wanted to be there.

And she was talking head-ing "I'm sure its awkward, I don't know if she wants to sit next to me". It never occurred to her to say "no thanks, I'll meet her another time"? Jesus Christ. 

• Love 3

Leida is trash. She gets all that’s coming to her. She has zero respect for Eric’s kids and expects them to take time off of their jobs to come welcome her. I don’t think I’ve hated someone so much on this show as I do her. She’s a vile person and I’m glad she has to live in that trash ridden hovel that Eric calls home. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ChiCricket said:

Wait..as a mom of two Marine sons, I'very been told, "once a Marine, always a Marine!" (Happy Veteran's day to you, and anyone else who served.)

This is is true! But its a shorthand way of clarifying that Im not currently serving

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm divorced and spend more time with my ex husband than I want to because I want to keep a good relationship for the sake of my 12 year old. So I can understand the situation Eric's ex wife is in.

A lot of people are able to be good friends with their ex, especially if they have kids. Often we hear of the awful divorce stories, but some people make better friends than spouses. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm just gonna say that this 'Mama Medium' who speaks for those who can't speak for themselves should be taken out and shot for preying on the vulnerable.

Agreed. Especially when she says words to the effect of, "I've got to make up figure out what these people are saying." 

• Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I'm divorced and spend more time with my ex husband than I want to because I want to keep a good relationship for the sake of my 12 year old. So I can understand the situation Eric's ex wife is in.

it's one thing to do it for the kids, it's another to really enjoy each other, like why the fck did you have to split up?

• Love 2