Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What happened to the overweight people?

They ran out of them until next January. But I'm sure TLC cameras are following their scooters down supermarket aisles even as we speak.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Oh, Ricky is a liar.

All of the lying liars who lie on this show! I don' buy for a nanosecond that Angela doesn't have a gun in the house - she bought Michael's Mom a concealed carry pocketbook FFS! Rachel and Jon are lying about their past. Jesse is lying when he says that he cares about Darcy - all that I got with those two is that they are trying to create some 50SG storyline. 

A polygraph machine within ten feet of these carnies would just blow up.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

What is with Jesse’s mini bangs.

He’s seems to have an increasingly reseeding hairline.  Perhaps he’s using Rogaine and it’s growing some baby hairs.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

And let's not forget about the little people. I have to say, I miss the "Little Couple" and hope it returns soon. 

Honestly, since Matthew and Amy got divorced, the show was not the same

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Of course Jon and Rachel had sex

And of course Rachel almost slipped and said it was quick when the producers asked how it was....

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DVDFreaker said:

Honestly, since Matthew and Amy got divorced, the show was not the same

Oh, no. Not that show. I mean the couple where the wife is a Pediatrician and hubby is a businessman, and they adopted two kids internationally. I think you mean "Little People, Big World" (gosh, I watch WAY too much TLC...)

• Love 2
Just now, snarkish said:

Oh, no. Not that show. I mean the couple where the wife is a Pediatrician and hubby is a businessman, and they adopted two kids internationally. I think you mean "Little People, Big World" (gosh, I watch WAY too much TLC...)

I know what you are talking about now, my mistake, that show was cool

• Love 2
Just now, Neurochick said:

Abby, many people don’t know anything about babies, until they have them.  So STFU heffer.

Go away Darcy and Dutch boy.

This is a good point.  Everyone tells me that I'm very good with my son but I literally held a baby only one time before he was born.  I learned quickly, just like a lot of people.  IF Jon is serious about being a father figure, there is no reason why he couldn't be a good one.

• Love 2

Rachel looks like a bargain Katie Holmes. Why is she wearing that freaking kitty cat sweater that her friend specifically told her NOT to bring? Full disclosure, I have a similar sweater but I only wore it to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They keep saying "Jon knows nothing about babies". Its not rocket science. Lots of people have babies without knowing anything about them. Granted, Jon is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but my god. 

Is this code for something else? Does Jon have mental or emotional issues that would hinder him acting as a caregiver?

• Love 4