Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Geoffrey should not point out flaws in her apartment...can we talk about your past, you psycho???

Geoffrey tell Varya how your cell toilet was 2 inches from your face when you slept on your sheet less mat on a iron cot  at night in the pokey... oh those many years....so STFU about her apartment...

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I tell you what I have learned. Accept staying the night but build a pillow wedge and pretend to sleep all the while planning on how much money I can extort before having to do it with an undesirable foreigner 

Or wait till he’s asleep, steal the money and credit cards and leave.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Ed is another one of those stupid Americans who doesn't a) research the climate b) research the currency.

10 pesos is like 20 cents. She still shouldn't be taking money out of his wallet but he's not spending a lot.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Last week they said my daughter's school would be closed 3 weeks. Now they are talking 8 weeks. I want everybody to be safe but wow.

Right now closed for a month here, may get extended if necessary.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I just got here and haven’t watched yet. I must know if Lisa and her Nigerian Superstar used a condom. I’m thinking they did not. 

She said she was not going to use one. Because she's an asshole and also stupid. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I tell you what I have learned. Accept staying the night but build a pillow wedge and pretend to sleep all the while planning on how much money I can extort before having to do it with an undesirable foreigner 

Do they practice “Bundling” in the Philippines?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

True story - when I was a senior in high school, a close friend of mine was Danny Devito's girlfriend.   He was a hairdresser at the time living in Asbury Park, NJ.  I used my parent's car to drive to Asbury Park with her and he fixed me up with his friend.   We used to double date.  He was hilarious--but SHE WAS FUNNIER!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Last week they said my daughter's school would be closed 3 weeks. Now they are talking 8 weeks. I want everybody to be safe but wow.

I have a half day tomorrow, and then district is closed for 3 weeks....Distance learning. This is going to be interesting....Of course safety is most important. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ugh, stephanie seems like an exhausting friend. 

She's exhausting me, and I'm only watching her jiggle her tits on TV. And talk in that annoying voice that makes me want to punch her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does Ed not understand that she is helping make the purchase since he doesn’t know how? Omg, he’s ridiculous. 

Do all overweight people sweat a lot in the heat?

Yeah. Source: Am chunky

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

True story - when I was a senior in high school, a close friend of mine was Danny Devito's girlfriend.   He was a hairdresser at the time living in Asbury Park, NJ.  I used my parent's car to drive to Asbury Park with her and he fixed me up with his friend.   We used to double date.  He was hilarious--but SHE WAS FUNNIER!

Love Danny esp as Frank Reynolds

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm guessing they were soulmates, who had a really strong connection. 

Hey, at least she has cheese. Sadly, I have no cheese. But I'm baking like a deranged grandma so there's that. 

I am terrified I will gain weight while we practice this "social distancing."  All I want to do is bake all the desserts in my mother's recipe box--especially cookies.  

7 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Where the hell did you think you were visiting, Ed?

He doesn't seem to have a lot of common sense.  He is pretty heavy.  I hope he doesn't have some kind of medical emergency. 

• Love 6