Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

David asking for encouragement after he's been stood up 3 times already. I can't even muster up a little bit of sympathy for him. So desperate. I guess he doesn't feel any humiliation or embarassment to stop him from a fourth time of being stood up.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did he say 'Scotty warp 5"?

yeah, he said it.   So she was a "no show" three times already.    That's 3 strikes already.  He is wasting his time with her.  I am sure he could find a decent woman in the states.   What is this fascination with Ukraine.  Also I thought Boris and Natasha were Russian.   

• Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

yeah, he said it.   So she was a "no show" three times already.    That's 3 strikes already.  He is wasting his time with her.  I am sure he could find a decent woman in the states.   What is this fascination with Ukraine.  Also I thought Boris and Natasha were Russian.   

Same as Yolanda falling for Williams' British accent 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, iwasish said:

And I don’t think diarrhea is a part of this virus.  

It's a good thing.   At least we manufacture the TP here.....if it's out it's temporary.  As to "why" people stockpile it?   Illusion of control? 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, xls said:

Along with Williams I'll lay money down Yolanda is using someone else's pictures too! 

I still think Yolanda is screwing with us for TLC money.

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 7

The times David has been Stood up by Lana...

Once... Shame on you

Twice... shame on me

Thrice...I'm a F*cking idiot

Quad: You deserve to get your entire life's savings scammed...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I went to 8 different places here with no luck. The toilet paper shortage is real. I was fortunate that my friend saw the worker bring out 2 boxes of TP and grabbed me a package, the TP never made it to the shelves because people took it right out of the box and it was gone in a minute.

Tip for everyone facing a TP shortage.  You can dramatically reduce your consumption if you use a bidet.  Buy a handheld squeeze bottle type on Amazon or go to Home Depot and spend <$100 on one you can install under your toilet seat.  

Don't call me gross/crazy until you try it.  You are welcome.

now back to our regular programming...

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It's a good thing.   At least we manufacture the TP here.....if it's out it's temporary.  As to "why" people stockpile it?   Illusion of control? 

Exactly. It comforts them. But I say screw all the idiots taking dozens upon dozens of rolls. Just found out my work will not close down. Thank god.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Panic. And a friend of mine said that an old lady was standing in the paper goods aisle in Kroger today and while she was looking at the empty shelves, she wondered aloud, "What am I going to do?" That's bothered me all day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think a part of them actually likes that their lover is illusive.  No rejection, no whining, no controlling, etc. in some ways it’s a simpler life than REALLY having a fiancé. Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, mmecorday said:

Panic. And a friend of mine said that an old lady was standing in the paper goods aisle in Kroger today and while she was looking at the empty shelves, she wondered aloud, "What am I going to do?" That's bothered me all day.

This! Why are people so weird.

• Love 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

Should have told her to go to the ladies’ room and grab a roll.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

OMG Rainbow Brite has friends! The horror! I mean, she only lives a few continents away...clearly she should isolate herself for you.

Her lips are like inner tubes! 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think a part of them actually likes that their lover is illusive.  No rejection, no whining, no controlling, etc. in some ways it’s a simpler life than

That's like the people on Love After Lockup who liked their boyfriend/girlfriend better when they were in jail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That kinda shit bothers me too.   What's wrong with people?   We have not evolved.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

I'm confused. First Stephanie says that Erika lives in the bush and now she says she lives an exciting life as she is partying alot. Which is it?

The bush sounds more exotic. She probably lives in an inner city suburb with her edgy friends.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2