Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Hey dipshit Sarah...I'm sure your super wealthy Greenwich resident ex understands to put money for his kids in a trust to keep it away from the rapacious new wife. But hey Sarah what if he has kids with Juliana? Then Max and Cece's shares dwindle. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Of course Michael had to stipulate that she was a “hot” zombie because otherwise we wouldn’t know she is. Sad his ex and kids laugh at that shit. 

Better that they all fund it hilarious that she was offered tricks like a whore.  Which is likely how Mike met he because she was forced into that due to poverty. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I despise Michael's "ex"-wife. Can't stand her looks, her voice, her words, her Nosey Parkerism, EVERYTHING!! GTHOH, bee-yotch!

She looks like my ex boss who I never liked. If there’s anything that burns my biscuits, it’s ex wives butting into the new relationship.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarah is a singularly unattractive woman. It wouldn't take a lot of effort for her to drag a fork through her hair and wash her face. 

She should talk to Tania about style and showering  when you have no personality 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarah is a singularly unattractive woman. It wouldn't take a lot of effort for her to drag a fork through her hair and wash her face. 

And get her brows professionally done. It's not that expensive.

• Love 3

Jesus.  Set up the 529 for college, open a trust.  It's not that hard to just have a few accounts for the kids that wouldn't get gobbled up in a divorce.  This is fake news.   I hope the new wife does take the majority of his wealth and he has to sell his showy cars and replace them with an old Tercel.  At least it will have four doors.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarah it is none of your fucking business why he didn't get a prenup. 

I agree, but I would be concerned about the first kids getting screwed by him having subsequent kids in another marriage. My sons will end up with nothing because daddy dearest decided to have four more with his child bride.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Of course Michael had to stipulate that she was a “hot” zombie because otherwise we wouldn’t know she is. Sad his ex and kids laugh at that shit. 

He says this in front of his daughter. This is the shit I'm sure the kids overhear all the time. It's a freaking weird "relationship" that Michael and Sarah have. I get it, you are both there for their kids but jeez, boundaries!!! They're both newly married now, right? Do they go on double dates now?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, why do they have outlets in that shit shed 3 feet off the ground? 

It was probably intended to be a workshop. Ours has them at that height so you can plug in power tools on the workbench.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does she have to get dressed and made up and set things up? Go to the courthouse! What the fuck is wrong with these people??

I seriously thought that is what they were going to do.  This is a whole 'nother level of bizarro.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I agree, but I would be concerned about the first kids getting screwed by him having subsequent kids in another marriage. My sons will end up with nothing because daddy dearest decided to have four more with his child bride.

One can certainly sympathize, but the next wife shouldn't be interrogated the way Sarah likes to interfere.

I think Michael needs to hire a babysitter and not have Sarah as such an omnipresence.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There is NO WAY I'd go to the airport and back and not take a shower BEFORE MY WEDDING. 

She probably did a Darcey wash up at the airport.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1