Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Has Zied gotten heavier since the show started??

He and Rebecca seem to have the same size butt.  

Why do I get the feeling Zeid may march off in anger, but come back later.  I think he is almost as eager to get to the US as Omar.

Avery seems to be a bit of a whiner.   I want a button on my remote that will allow me to slap her and the rest of the annoying people on this show.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Darcey's silicone filled jugs cannot be contained with a sports bra...she needs a system of ropes and pulleys to keep her nipples from grazing her belt.....

Where is Howard Hughes when Darcy needs him?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Does Tim own the Ferrari or did he just take a picture of him near it (ala joey tribiani)?   Because that is a sad ass ring.  Looks like smoky quartz.

It does look, uh, small.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I really think Avery converting, marrying Omar and threatening to move to Syria is all about sticking it to her mom.

Did you see how they look at each other in the car?   They are twins lOL.   Avery is just her mom when she was young.....she's getting it back at her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

To Zied, everything is "beautiful," "perfect," he "love it so much." ATVs, a pile of sand, soccer, Rebecca, all the same, bébé . 

Rebecca: Zied already has a mother. Find some other outlet for your mothering and control problems if you want this to have any chance. 

From his reaction in the preview, Zied looks like he has finally had it with Rebecca's nonstop issues. He must really want a green card. And if he's not in mid-30s at least, I need my eyes checked.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I really think Avery converting, marrying Omar and threatening to move to Syria is all about sticking it to her mom.

She’s no longer sticking the landing so sticking it to mommy is next best thing. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4