Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Darcey looks like a tired old tramp.

On behalf of Tired Old Tramps or TOTs .....compared to Darcey we look spring new and mountain air fresh...plus our lady parts have NOT been a revolving door of boyfriends and lovers...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I think Tom is just being careful about Darcey's boobs flying out of her bodice during a dance since obviously Darce couldn't give two shits.  That is my theory about why he isn't trying to dance with her more.  That and she thinks playing grabass and doing Lambada moves are going to Finally Make Tom Say I Love You.

• Love 11
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Ok, he moves better than I expected, but he’s still a gross Lothario even with da moves

Don't be mesmerized.   That's 20 years of stepping around LOL.   He's not put in any work on latin body movement AKA really moving your hips.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Also Tom is a dick because he said he'd rather dance with his regular people than a "newbie."   Good grief.   Eat a bag of dicks Tom.  That newbie is your potential fiancée.  You can teach her the 8 count in 30 seconds.

Agree.  Don't make me feel bad for Darcey, Tom.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Tom's sister is feeding into Darcy' insecurities like it's chocolate cake and Darcy has not had dessert in years!!!

I don't like the sister very much.   Also she seem very large.

If Tom is trying to make Darcy feel anymore insecure, I don't like him very much.

Darcy's hair looks a lot better. That's all I got so far tonight.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Don't be mesmerized.   That's 20 years of stepping around LOL.   He's not put in any work on latin body movement AKA really moving your hips.  

Ahhhhh, it impressed me, but my idea of dancing is like something out of a abba video circa 1981

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy bought a lot of clothes at Forever 21 before they went out of business.

Ok but listen! I didn’t buy clothing, but I got so much shit for $1 each. Earmuffs, sunglasses, hats, headbands, cosmetics cases. Don’t judge me. You never loved me!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

For fucks sake he’s not dancing with you because you cant! And who knew Tom had moves. Reminds me off late uncle Louis.. he danced with multiple women and it never bothered my aunt......we’re puerto ricin and we salsa dance with everyone and anything  passing by lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17