Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What is Sharps obsession with showing us animals from around the world. It’s every opening sequence 

And not cute little animals, scrawny scruffy wild ones 

• Love 1

I hope Sumit’s in laws get this footage and hold it over Sumit’s head for the rest of his life.

Jenny you’re a grandmother whose married boyfriend is scared of his parents. No one other than you believes this is a grand love story. No one.

• Love 14

I know a lot of Indians. I’m married to one and I’m American...and Jewish. It’s not written in stone for them to blindly obey their parents so don’t blame the fucking entire country and culture. There’s more than one culture there you enthnocentric racist bitch.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Did Sumit just say now he will just have to take more steps to get her back?!? Leave her alone Sumit so you both can get on with your lives. But I bet he loves having her in another country so he can sext her all the time but doesn't have to actually deal with her in person. He is a weak man and she is a doormat, what a combo.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 13

Summit.....you are married!!!!

I am not buying his bullshit.....for one more second!

He has lied to Jenny their entire relationship.

From the catfish to the wife of TWO fckin YEARS!

Yes...Jenny....BIGGEST POS.

Indian culture is NOT to lie to the side chick!  

You the side chick....Jenny!  SIDE CHICK! 

Now....get stepping!  🖕🏻

• LOL 2
  • Love 10