Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

High 5.  That scene with Ben and Akini at the restaurant made me so hungry I had to warm up some dinner leftovers.

That must be It!  Carnivore is all you can eat.....Brazilian steakhouse style.  (I used to live in Kenya).  You can eat camel steaks.

It was weird they order a plated meal.   Yea, it looked good.   Lamb kofta! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Just figured it out. Darcey’s dress is meant to be worn backwards just like Stacy’s. 

Yikes, that's a bad look even for her.  Flesh toned dress and I guess a black camisole top peaking out and covering an inch of the girls who look like they are ready to pop out at any moment. 

I have a black pullover that looks like the dress Starcy is wearing except mine has a back.   I may need to rethink that wardrobe item.  

Good night til next time, if there is a next time.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

It strikes me that if you were in a restaurant with a person acting like Darcy, you would gesture toward the other diners and say "Umm, try to tone it down, these people are starting to stare .." -- except in their situation it's "Umm, you do know that we're surrounded by a camera crew that's going to be sharing your major snit with millions of viewers across America, you do know that ??"  Except I suppose there's also a producer saying Ooo, good stuff, go with that ..   Shudder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

That must be It!  Carnivore is all you can eat.....Brazilian steakhouse style.  (I used to live in Kenya).  You can eat camel steaks.

It was weird they order a plated meal.   Yea, it looked good.   Lamb kofta! 

I think they ordered the cheapest items on the menu.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Going out with Darcy and Stacy is like watching Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf at a dinner theater production.

Why doesn’t this shit happen at the next table when I’m out to dinner!!!! 

Stacey really has insight into Darcy’s problem, but can’t help stirring her up. 
None of them have yet addressed her drinking. I would not go out in public with someone who love drinks to that point and loses control. I  wonder how many times she’s pissed herself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I think they ordered the cheapest items on the menu.

Hahahahahahahah!  

Carnivore used to be $25 back in the day.

I am not not sure how much it is now.  

But, I think they would be comp.  

I was thinking maybe they did not want the waitstaff interfering with the scenes......as it tends to be a loud party-like experience........or, they had already ate.

And, just filming this scene.....away from it all.....especially since they did not eat.

And, Akinyi got drunk off 3 sips.....like she was drinking before.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2