Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Azubah said:

OMG, they had a White Screen of Judgment!

Veins swell
You know me, Ellen, enough to tell
Five steps you're over...

Jenny sounds like I did when I got detention for the first time in sixth grade. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

There are heavy criminal penalties for bigamy, and it's a good thing that Jenny and that weasel couldn't get married.      Jenny needs to call the airline, not the U.S. Embassy, they can't help you if you get in trouble with the authorities outside the U.S.  

When I cry, my eyes get red, and look teary.   Jenny's didn't until she started rubbing them.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

Seriously, call your daughter, go to a hotel by the airport and get on  the first flight back to the US, yes is it going to be expensive, and yes you are going to have to find a job again but for the love of all that is good Go Home Jenny......

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh shit they didn't get it on film, we have to hear Jenny's version. BOO HISS!

I am suspicious that it was all staged.   Give the woman her Oscar already.  I don't trust any part of this story anymore.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

ME TOO. I understand she is being humiliated and wouldn't want to be filmed. But I really want to see how she looks in comparison to Jenny. It would be something if she was young and beautiful. 

Compared to Jenny I’m sure she IS younger and more attractive!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

is this real?  or is That Jenny a good actress?

I can make myself cry and get worked up if I think of certain things, I wouldn't put it past Jenny. I know nobody give a rat's ass but I personally think she has known for awhile he was married but Sumit probably told her he was forced into it and didn't love his wife and she went along with it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So Sumit’s shrine was a dealt a blow?!?

Family Sumit rolled up to the crib like they’re about to throw down!  Sumit’s family is ratchet as hell!!!

Maybe they're India's version of Family Chantel. Did Mama Sumit take off her earrings? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3