Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I can't imagine being so completely dependent on what my family thinks of my boyfriend or girlfriend as a grown adult that I let it effect me as much as these people on this show do. 

I think that's one thing that's always surprising to me, is how deep rooted the families in other cultures are that they could actually break up a potential "romance" because that sort of thing just....is not common here in the us of a. 

I'm not it's saying good or bad, just a window into the rest of the world I didn't know was such a thing until now.

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

She was begging him with her body language and said she couldn't believe he never made a move.

That's true. When a woman is lying in bed with a man, she usually expects him to make a move. If he doesn't - it's a little weird.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

This is all just weird.  Ben should get out of there, although the people from the show are there so he should be relatively safe.

Are they spending the night with him? I would insist at least the boom operator stayed. Somebody!

• Love 1