Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why are they showing Kareeny naked from the waist down? I dont care if its blurred. Get the effing camera outta there. 

It’s TLCs speciality, gawd knows we saw enough of kong Paos vag. Not to mention the vag we get to see on sister wives too.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Put me down for Not This Hospital!! All poor Karine gets is an office chair and idiot Pol for comfort? I hope this keeps her ass from having a 2nd one.

I’d take the office chair and pass on Pol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I actually own this vibrator (sorry for the TMI). I got mine from Amazon. and it's pretty great. It has rechargable batteries and is waterproof! It wasn't super expensive.

Amazon really *does* have everything from A to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

They mentioned shift change, and there doesn't seem to be any nurses or doctors around.

Tiffany needs to take a tour of her future accommodations. Might convince her to return to the USA. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I saw “Paul” and I had to think a minute.  I’m so used to seeing Pole. 

I had no idea Jenny gave up everything.  Probably burned through that $5k in retirement by now too.

I suspect selling everything was a way to afford the travel and not working. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is very good with the sex, don't worry. 

Meanwhile, Laura is reminded that he is from another culture by seeing him with a sheep. I don't even know where to go with that. 

Tears.  Running down my cheeks.   😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Octopus are very intelligent, ever read the story of the one in a tank in a restaurant? He scoped out the place while he was in the tank and knew enough to escape through a pipe/drain. *shudder* Makes me feel bad for them.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Octupus are very intelligent, ever read the story of the one in a tank in a restaurant? He scoped out the place while he was in the tank and knew enough to escape through a pipe. *shudder*

Oops. Fat fingers .