Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I don't believe for a second Aladdin or Sumit love these women but I can't figure out why they're doing this. and I'm already tired of Jenny's sad face with the crying eyes behind those enormous and enormously unflattering glasses.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

That's a wrap folks.

End thoughts, I still feel that Liam maybe high functioning ASD. 

Laura is a idiot.

And Summit and Jenny going out to eat and people commenting looks sooooo snark worthy next week!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I feel really BAD for these old girls and it seems like they might need minders!  Someone needed to take them by the hand and tell them: NONONO BAD OLD GIRL! STAY!

"I made a decision and I'll stick to it!"  DUMBASS!

I say all this AS an old girl!

I’m old too but think Jenny and Laura should be a lot smarter at their ages.  Fun with “auntie” Jenny and Sumit next week!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Laura already looks rough before she even boards the plane, I hate to see what she looks like when she gets off the plane to greet her young lover.

God she just looked sloppy!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I’m sick of Tiff saying I don’t know if I can trust him. Should have thought about that before you dragged your son to Africa

No Tiff...you CANNOT trust him....he has stolen from his mother..how low can you go?

• Love 7

I can’t think of Drasilla’s mothers name but What the hell.... the kid acts like a wild animal and the mother acts like it’s some big mystery why she’s misbehaving .  You haven’t TAUGHT her to behave you dumb b*tch.   That Korean guy is in for a nitemare 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

God she just looked sloppy!

I didn’t see the first couple of episodes but Laura sent Aladdin some Catfish pics in the beginning right ??  Sorry but there’s No Way a 29 year old is attracted to her 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

You are dead inside if Pole running doesn’t make you chuckle 

I could watch that on a reel and laugh for hours 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

For all that is good and holy, please tell me Deveane and company are actors and bad ones to boot.  Their storyline doesn't ring true.  The feral child; am I to believe the parents have never seen bacon and eggs?

The fact that Tiffany thinks that she has to monitor Ronald is a red flag.  She is behaving as though she is his mother.  Nothing turns men off more than women that remind them of mom.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

We took cold showers for 10 days after hurricane Michael.  They felt great too, it was hot. Like India!

5 days (Irma) here. Sometimes it felt like it was saving my sanity in the heat.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Me too and the older I get the more I like my comforts. That's why I shake my head at Jenni and Laura, I am younger than them and I would worry about what happens when you get old(er) and sick, those guys would drop you like a hot potato.

I too like my creature comforts the older I get.  Older women for the most part do end up alone so maybe these women still want or need some kind of fling but I sure wouldn't be jetting off to a country like India or Qatar to pursue any relationship.....especially with a guy half my age. Crazy!

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Liam's page will be blowing up with the ladies. Nice guy. 

His experience will probably make him a great Dad, bf or husband too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I would be afraid of mysteriously disappearing and being found dead in the desert.

When Liam said “I’m afraid I’ll never see my mother again” , i was also thinking ‘dead in the desert’ not just it’s a huge expensive trip ..... i wonder if Liam meant both.   I’d be terrified if my mother/daughter/sister were going off on a plane to the Middle East all alone to be with a young STRANGER. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What will it take for Tiffany to have an epiphany?

One falling from the sky and landing on her?

Tiffany says she didn’t realize she was pregnant (I’m sure a lie) so she wouldn’t recognize an epiphany if it fell from the sky either. What a fool. 

Actually, they are all fools. 

I really wish I could unsee the feral child with dirty feet ON TOP of the counter sticking her hands into the serving plate of eggs and eating them. 

Can we please just call her “Nell,” after the Jodie Foster movie about a girl who grew up in the wild? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

I wonder where Laura is originally from in Canada. My bet is Brantford, Ontario. That's where our special people are from.

Late to answer, but in the first episode she said she was from Toronto 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

For all that is good and holy, please tell me Deveane and company are actors and bad ones to boot.  Their storyline doesn't ring true.  The feral child; am I to believe the parents have never seen bacon and eggs?

The fact that Tiffany thinks that she has to monitor Ronald is a red flag.  She is behaving as though she is his mother.  Nothing turns men off more than women that remind them of mom.

Tell that to Coltee 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Tiff should get herself to an Alanon meeting, she cannot control Ronald, she didn't cause it, she can't cure it.  Checking his credit card receipts is not the way to go.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tiff should get herself to an Alanon meeting, she cannot control Ronald, she didn't cause it, she can't cure it.  Checking his credit card receipts is not the way to go.

If she forgives the bachelor party behavior as I suspect she will, he had already moved the line which she’s said he cannot cross a bit further. 

He has now gotten shit faced drunk, and had a stripper crawling all over him. And Tiffany  is still there. What’s his next move? He’s going to really work on making Daniel love him.... so Tiffany will be reluctant to separate them. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

He does seem mature. Maybe he's tired of having to pick up the pieces. 

He needs to start a support group with Molly's daughter Olivia. 

18 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I never knew about the tyre slashing lol too funny

Pole really is the gift that keeps on giving. 

17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What will it take for Tiffany to have an epiphany?

Probably the light will start to dawn when she wakes up one day and all her jewelry, her phone, TV, and laptop are gone. 

17 hours ago, DNR said:

I have to laugh at Laura(?) saying she has to leave her 20 year old son and live her life . Little DNR just graduated college and is home and started working in his field ...... i make him breakfast and pack his lunch every day ... he’s 22! 😂😂 If her son Liam were a bit older and she was going to go live her life now I’d be sorta ok with it(Qatar? Yikes!) it’s a little soon for that - to me - maybe for others Liam is over 18 so it’s fine.  

My son came home after graduating culinary school at 20 and lived at home for another few years. I understand that you want your kids to be independent and live their own lives, but Laura kicking her son to the curb like this so she can play slap and tickle with her hot Tunisian love rat is just unseemly and embarrassing. She should have just bought herself some more toys at the dildo shop and called it a day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17