Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Poor little Daniel, he really likes Ronald.  Tiffany should have slowed down if her son is going to be involved.

maybe Mother Ronald needs to take Tiffany out for a good time.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Tiffany go back home.

Another couple who babes eachother.

I was just going to complain about all the "babes" I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't an inverse relationship to the frequency of the babes and the relationship survival rates 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone should write a book entitled “90 Day Fiancé Franchise For Dummies.” I’d buy one.

so basically someone collects all these posts and publishes them?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I wonder where Laura is originally from in Canada. My bet is Brantford, Ontario. That's where our special people are from.

Many are from Alberta, where I live.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I wonder where Laura is originally from in Canada. My bet is Brantford, Ontario. That's where our special people are from.

Is that where all the rednecks are from, like the trailer park boys?

• Love 2

So who decides what "excessive" drinking is. She's already wavering in her stance on what is acceptable behavior. They should have had a joint pre-wedding party with family and a few friends.

• Love 5

Dang I don't know why but it seems like I am not watching the right show - happens a lot, often my feed is several min. behind but I didn't/haven't even seen Tiffany.  Very frustrating!

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany needs to move slow with Ronald and her son. No insta-daddy. That just sets the kid up for failure if things do not work out.

Seems she has already set him up!

• Love 4

Ronald should not be having a bachelor party at all.  Total BS, he is in recovery.  Even he said he is afraid his friends will force on him the things he should not be doing.  

• Love 6

Just saw commercial for 90 Day Fiance, I wonder if Colt is an alcoholic? He's got the body for it. Some people thought he was drinking iced tea out of a liquor bottle like some of the rock bands used to do to look tough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

So Laura has a temper.  She might be more like Angela and Nicole than we thought.

and Al A Din is thinking that he's the MAN and is going to be in total control....We gonna have FIREWORKS

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Just saw commercial for 90 Day Fiance, I wonder if Colt is an alcoholic? He's got the body for it. Some people thought he was drinking iced tea out of a liquor bottle like some of the rock bands used to do to look tough.

Yeah, I don’t buy tough boy Coltee but who knows? It would explain his affect and his rolypoly fat face

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

Ronald should not be having a bachelor party at all.  Total BS, he is in recovery.  Even he said he is afraid his friends will force on him the things he should not be doing.  

They can go to a soccer game sans the hooligan behaviour. Watch movies, play Garage Band or whatever he current version is.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wondered if it was really alcohol.

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I think Debbie and Colt are both alcoholics, Debbie doesn't want to lose her drinking buddy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Please stop buying Coochie Cream and get Liam some ProActiv. Such a nice kid.

I won't watch the show but I want Kate to buy her daughters some Proactiv so they can lay off the heavy makeup. They all need to learn not to use a trowel.

• Love 5