Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

She looks like she complains, a lot

What's going to happen when she eats too much spicy food and it doesn't agree with her? LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Daniel is so sweet, maybe Tiffany can give Deaven a few parenting tips.  Whatever about her choices in uprooting him she has at least raised a non-feral child.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Daniel is so sweet, maybe Tiffany can give Deaven a few parenting tips.  Whatever about her choices in uprooting him she has at least raised a non-feral child.

He was raised with his uncle, so that helps I Imagine.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Sumit quit his job to help Jenny adjust? To what, life on the streets? Not a good move, bro. Jenny, pack your bag and take your unwashed and stringy hair home.

Red Flag, Jenny!!! this is a red flag that Sumit will make decisions without consulting you.   This is not good.

So far I like only Ludwing and Liam and Tiffany's son whose name keeps escaping me. 

• Love 14
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Wait, so Laura is going to teach Aladin the ways of love? I just threw up a little in my mouth. 

It really doesn’t bear thinking about.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, what? Is that Deaven at Ronald’s party?

No, star of next new TLC spin-off called "Inappropriate Party People". Pedro's dance partner and Skinzz' tattoo date will be on as well.

• LOL 16
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

this is a weird "bachelorette" party....

yeah, Thailand is getting a few shout-outs.  Sumit teases Jenny that the elephants are from Thailand, and now we have Thai women rubbing Tiffany's back.  Not like the bachelorette parties around here.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Red Flag, Jenny!!! this is a red flag that Sumit will make decisions without consulting you.   This is not good.

Jenny is AN AMERICAN WOMAN and will insist that Sumit always asks her before making any decisions in future.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

I feel really BAD for these old girls and it seems like they might need minders!  Someone needed to take them by the hand and tell them: NONONO BAD OLD GIRL! STAY!

"I made a decision and I'll stick to it!"  DUMBASS!

I say all this AS an old girl!

And Laura: you are doing this for some "D"!

Edited by goofygirl
Laura's chasing a "D"
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

So Ronald doesn't think anyone on the production crew will mention his fun bachelor party?   And thinks it won't be on TV?    He really is stupid, but Tiffany will explain it all away, blame it on his friends, and keep on going forward with Ronald the loser.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Nahhh Tiff was downright nasty on social media and defended everything Daeven does as a parent.

(edited)

I have to laugh at Laura(?) saying she has to leave her 20 year old son and live her life . Little DNR just graduated college and is home and started working in his field ...... i make him breakfast and pack his lunch every day ... he’s 22! 😂😂 If her son Liam were a bit older and she was going to go live her life now I’d be sorta ok with it(Qatar? Yikes!) it’s a little soon for that - to me - maybe for others Liam is over 18 so it’s fine.  

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 6