Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

What? I turned my head away for a minute. Nicole didnt go to Morocco?

Right? What a shocker. 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn it. I missed the two weeks later... what happened 2 weeks later?

I'm guessing a family emergency? unspecified in nature? but absolutely an emergency. In the family. Tsk tsk. Azan's family has has such bad luck lately!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

He’s been watching Deadliest Catch....that’s where the fishing story came from,  I think he’s going to fall overboard and someone (a grief stricken friend) will make the call to Nicole that sadly they couldn’t recover his body. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Azan probably faked his own death.

and he probably texted Nicole saying "Hello, this is Azan's friend, he's dead, so don't text him anymore. Could you please send $1000 for the funeral?"

• LOL 20
  • Love 4

When is her family ever going to stop humoring Nicole?  Firstly, she shouldn't even be left to her own devices.  She is a complete and total idiot.  They all know Azan is scamming here, yet they keep letting her live free at their homes so she can save her money for tickets.  They've coddled her long enough.  Cut her off and tell her she needs to sink or swim on her own.  Save Mae, of course, but cut her off.  Looks like that may be the final straw after all.  YAY.

• Love 10