Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Mswldflwr said:

When is her family ever going to stop humoring Nicole?  Firstly, she shouldn't even be left to her own devices.  She is a complete and total idiot.  They all know Azan is scamming here, yet they keep letting her live free at their homes so she can save her money for tickets.  They've coddled her long enough.  Cut her off and tell her she needs to sink or swim on her own.  Save Mae, of course, but cut her off.  Looks like that may be the final straw after all.  YAY.

#savemay2019

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It feels like a cultural divide.  I don't understand how they blame Chantal for not saying goodbye when there is so much drama.   She's avoiding more needless drama.

Chantel's family demands that Pedro attend family events all the time, which always turn out to be meetings of the "I hate Pedro" club. They blame Pedro for not going too.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel's family demands that Pedro attend family events all the time, which always turn out to be meetings of the "I hate Pedro" club. They blame Pedro for not going too.

Tats why their story line is such a snoozefest. TLC have over extended on this spin off

• Love 7

Come on Chantal and Pedro, a few weeks ago you were lovey dovey at the beach and now you don't know if you can trust him and he doesn't know if you can fix your marriage.  You called him "your rock".  Give me a break, these two are beyond ridiculous.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

FFS... Before 90 days.... another love rat older woman/younger Tunisian man.

When will these idiots learn?

Never! Don’t underestimate people’s vanity and stupidity. It’s an awful combination 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I just saw a promo for Before the 90 days. I need a scorecard to keep track

I'm looking forward to 90 Days Before the Happily Ever After the Other Way.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Looks like Trashley got new "kidneys" that are falling out of her top ala Chantel

Saw a tiny woman at the store yesterday who reminded me of Chantel. Half her enormous cantaloupes on her chest were hanging out of her top. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

WTF why is Assley applying for his status and withdrawing the divorce and she aged 20 yrs lol....so confusing....Jay's happy 

Edited by endure
  • Love 3