Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

They are a lot of married teenagers who don't cheat on their spouse.  Had Jay not done what he did, he wouldn't be in the situation he is in.  Plain and simple. 

Only Jay was the teenager.  Trashley is over 30 and has two children.  

• Love 5

Listening to chubby Coltee drone on in THAT voice about how his mother is a sweetie ( yes, to YOU )...... i can see how that can drive Larissa to flip out sometimes 

• Love 4

Chantel thinks because she has sex with Pedro it gives her an advantage in the relationship. The smug  snotty way she speaks to his mother is totally uncalled for.

Anything anyone says makes her question Pedro’s commitment to the marriage. Who the fuck is Obed? He tells her he “thinks” there is something shady, but doesn’t “know for sure”. So then he should keep his opinion to himself according to Chantel. I guess Chantel is the only one allowed to have an opinion and say it out loud... NO, only Chantel AND her family are allowed to have opinions. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Family Nicole would definitely be a better spin off.   Family Chantal is so fake and scripted.  At least watching Nicole trying to trap Azan into marriage and all the moves he does to try to get away from her is real.   It's like a con running away from a mark but they are locked in a cage.

Please yes.........it could be like Dora the Explorer or something where Nichole chases Azan all over the globe (or at least to whatever countries let him in). 

A 2-fer.......90Days PLUS a travel documentary........It could actually be the Learning Channel again (sorta)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

How does short Debbie reach the Jack? Do they have hiding places all over the house for their liquor?

Maybe she climbs up on the slot machine to reach itand was freaking out when larissa wanted to move it

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Pao is a liar.

Pao looks like she isn't getting her shape back anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I hope when Axl grows up and finds a wife, she treats Pao the same way.

AH! The ORIGINAL Mothers' curse! (It works)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Please yes.........it could be like Dora the Explorer or something where Nichole chases Azan all over the globe (or at least to whatever countries let him in). 

A 2-fer.......90Days PLUS a travel documentary........It could actually be the Learning Channel again (sorta)

Yes and cute little May in tow, with goateed dad, and wise stepdad, and her mom, and her yellow hair one week, purple the next and so on....def sounds like fun times with maybe an excursion to Morocco to marry Azan or Ass'n as stepdad calls him 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, TMI said:

Previews showing Chantal and she looks as if she has had hip implants.

I just think Chantel is developing some major saddle bags.  She is also developing a stooped posture because of those massive boobs.

I thing we should start a go fund me page to keep Pedro’s family out of the US.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Loren's never heard of wolf in sheep's clothing.  She's not exactly familiar with the Bible.

Not familiar with the Bible either.

I had it mixed up with Little Red Riding Hood. But that wolf was dressed up like granny. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Debs and David poor would make a lovely couple

I wouldn't even do that to David. 😂 Maybe Pole because he likes mother figures.

I saw a rerun of an old season and Loren has gotten thick

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

Not familiar with the Bible either.

I had it mixed up with Little Red Riding Hood. But that wolf was dressed up like granny. 

I just thought it was a really common expression - I didn't know it was from the Bible either - I thought it was from an Aesop's fable.

• Love 3