Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Not familiar with the Bible either.

I had it mixed up with Little Red Riding Hood. But that wolf was dressed up like granny. 

Yeah, sheep get all the love in the Bible.  Poor wolves and goats get dissed.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wouldn't even do that to David. 😂 Maybe Pole because he likes mother figures.

I saw a rerun of an old season and Loren has gotten thick

There are rumours that she’s pregnant, or could be the newly wed weight

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wouldn't even do that to David. 😂 Maybe Pole because he likes mother figures.

I saw a rerun of an old season and Loren has gotten thick

Thick as in the head = stupid or thick as in heavier?

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Thai people really like that papaya salad spicy.  The default for that dish is HELLA spicy!   I'm impressed with David.

It was so hot it was making Annie cry!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I love most asian foods but the food smell in somebody's bedroom, that isn't coming out any time soon

I'm super careful with fish sauce.  That stuff is straight up stank.  Tastes great but you don't want to get a drop of it ANYWHERE.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Very common!  You gotta pound the whole salad in there, not just the dressing!!

David had better watch his step, lol. She's pretty handy with that thing!

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 3
Just now, DaphneCat said:

It was so hot it was making Annie cry!

I have it every 3 days or so and it ranges from searing to gut burning.   They won't make it less spicy.   It's nice and refreshing though and you can use it as a condiment.  I'd never just sit there and eat only that.  No way.   But I'm not Thai either so....

Also she seems to be making it with ripe papaya and I get the regular green papaya version.  There is also a green mango version that is incredible but rare.  It's also less spicy and more fish sauce.   More like a pickle.  Yum.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

'm super careful with fish sauce.  That stuff is straight up stank.  Tastes great but you don't want to get a drop of it ANYWHERE.

I only remember someone on MasterChef saying "What is fish sauce? And why does it smell like death?"😄

• LOL 4

The Chantel-Pedro shit is so repetitive and boring. She meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. Next episode, she meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. Then the next episode they shake it up a little bit: she meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. I'm over it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
Just now, Hannah94 said:

The Chantel-Pedro shit is so repetitive and boring. She meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. Next episode, she meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. Then the next episode they shake it up a little bit: she meets with his family, they fight, someone stomps off. I'm over it.

And yet they have a spin off show.   One really must ask why.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

💤💤💤

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

David poor is never giving Annie a baby

He can't give her permanent housing.  At least they are being responsible by not bringing a baby into that situation.   Andrei and Libby's baby is precious but the situation is volatile.

• Love 5