Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
56 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Who’s more psycho, Coltee or Pole?

Coltee, hands down.  He's so very calm and calculating.  When he buries a body in the desert, there won't be any mistakes.  Pole can't control his emotions well enough to think through his evil.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

Guess what Ashey, I don’t feel sorry for you.

No, it’s harder to forgive someone, you idiot.

Ashey is crying because she’s missing that dick.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Oh, and now Trashley is worried about her kids. And hey, pro tip: you don't have to go into detail. Just say that you and Jay decided that it was better to part, apologize for disrupting their lives, move on. You do not have to tell your children that he had sex with some floozy in the bathroom at the barbershop!

• Love 8

She dumped two previous fiancées for cheating, what’s different this time?

I have a strong feeling a certain someone’s dick is going to fall into Trashley.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Ashley may be stupid and dumb, but that does not negate the fact that Jay is a piece of shit. 

Jay was pretty up front with what he was about - sex, sex, and more sex.  Trashley was the adult in the relationship.  

• Love 6

Pao is going to be that annoying mom who thinks everyone else is incapable of taking care of a child...and it's obnoxious to not want Russ mom there with your own mom standing right there.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Trashley couldn’t foresee how her marriage to Skinz, Jr., would turn out. Honey, the cashier at the local supermarket knew how it would turn out.

She reads these forums, it can’t be a surprise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Right. But we don't even know if that's what Libby wants. She keeps talking about what Andrei wants and what her Mom wants but not what she wants herself.

Andreii is an ass, but Libby won’t stand up to her family. She will use Andreii as a scape goat every time she wants to do something against her family’s wishes. She will blame it on Andreii even if she feels the same exact way as he does. She refuses to grow up and make adult decisions. She won’t take responsibility for how she really feels, at least when it comes to her family. At least that’s how I see it. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

If Chantel hadn't been so stupid as to try to defend the indefensible she might have been spared the public humiliation of having witnesses to her finding out about the dirty dancing.  Then to say "I want to go talk about this" and when he agrees she says she doesn't want to talk.  She either just wanted him to stay or she was planning a sneak attack - I honestly don't know which. 

I have a feeling what she wanted was a little private "kiss and make up." But he missed the cue and she stupidly let him leave instead of making the most of what he offered. Neither of them can be said to have much emotional intelligence.

She also missed her chance to NOT insist her family did nothing wrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

She will blame it on Andreii even if she feels the same exact way as he does. She refuses to grow up and make adult decisions.

I see her as a little passive aggressive, shitstirring drama queen that knows exactly what she's doing.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is scary but I agree with Anddrrrreeeeiiiii. I don’t get the audience during a birth thing. It IS private.

Hell, I didn't even have my husband there......it just wasn't DONE back then. I cannot envision having an audience. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Hell, I didn't even have my husband there......it just wasn't DONE back then. I cannot envision having an audience. 

The last thing I want to hear is someone who isn’t pushing a watermelon out of their body,  tell me “YOU can do it”.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is scary but I agree with Anddrrrreeeeiiiii. I don’t get the audience during a birth thing. It IS private.

I am with you.  My own mom was like "Call me when it is done, it is between the two of you!"  My second was a c section, only one guest allowed.  If I had been Annnnnddddrei I would have said:  "Okay, then my dad gets invited to see you push our daughter out of your yoo hoo?  Is that correct?"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1