Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I like Jihoon, but stupid kid should have worn a condom. Her bringing this out of control kid into it is going to be cringey, especially around his parents.

I know and I love it. She’s already crying and looking like she’s about to pass out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, jacksgirl said:

Are we sure baby Deviled Egg is Jihoon's?

Nope.  I mean Jihoon made her pee several times and in front of him but if she was pregnant before she even got with him then it's not his.  He should do a Pole and get a paternity test. 

• Love 5

First time to try the live chat.  I think this is the third episode that I have seen. 

Deavan---every time she appears on screen I want to grab a rosary,  garlic necklace and a large stake.   I think her teeth look sharper each time I see her.

note to Corey--Evelin is not all that into you.  Run away!!!  she will keep giving you challenges to do but it will never be enough.   And you definitely cannot complete her requirements in 90 days.  Run away!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven believes herself to be a victim of circumstance and has no reason how she got to where she is now. <crickets chirping>

Spreading her legs without proper birth control or her part or her partners.  She already had a demon child at home. Someone said she’s in line to become a 4x4. I agree. 

• Love 4
Just now, Twopper said:

First time to try the live chat.  I think this is the third episode that I have seen. 

One ad for this during My 600 Pound Life and I’m sucked into watching this too.  It’s my second episode but I watched all the prior ones last weekend!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Spreading her legs without proper birth control or her part or her partners.  She already had a demon child at home. Someone said she’s in line to become a 4x4. I agree. 

That would be me.

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

No one cares if he kissed you Kate.  Really.

Never watched any of those shows,  but see the clips. Could those two older Daughters Kate be any more annoying?

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Let me know when Pole runs, I want to see what you guys are talking about

I’m not sure it can properly be called running...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Why do these really poor people who can't work try so hard to have a baby they can't support?

Religion, no birth control, wanting someone to love them, wanting someone to take care of the, tax deductions, control....

• Love 5