Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Emmeline said:
30 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I wish they would let the brothers watch the show on the sofa during Pillow Talk. I enjoy them and they always seem uncomfortable in the bed.  They use to do that in the similar on Bravo.

A king size bed would even be okay.  Theirs looks like just double and they are both pretty big dudes.

ROFL 😂🤣😂 at Annie saying she wanted to fart on David....ok. yeah, apparently I'm 10.  

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, renatae said:

Juan. The friendship that just keeps giving... disrespect.

He’s the kind of guy that they find in a dark alley some night with his pretty face beaten to a pulp. Not because he’s gay, but because he’s an asshole. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I'm sorry Hhhuan you deserve an ass hhhuawhipping" 😂

Quote of the night! 

Darcy and her sister are using Baby Foot completely incorrectly. Its not a moisturizer! Its a heavy duty exfoliant that you leave on for an hour or more, then wash off. Within a few days all the skin peels off your feet. Stacy was rubbing the solution all over her legs! Yikes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I know its supposed to be a lighthearted show  but I really wished someone (looking at you Dean and Tarik) would have spoken to how uncool it was for Ashley to call the cops. We don't call law enforcement on wayward dicks. That could have turned out way differently for Jay.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Corey reminds me of Russ, minus the backbone.

Rooos without a backbone? An amoeba?

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The guy has tons of bags and you can’t pick him up?

The fool brought a damn TV. A TV! In a suitcase! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3