Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, blubld43 said:

She has risked everything, as she keeps informing us. I can't imagine any circumstances in which she would admit to having made a terrible mistake.

If she dyes her hair purple.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Laura's got the right hairdo for travel, it looks wash and wear. But better keep those roots up because Aladin likes blondes. LOL

That’s why she needs the choochie cream.   He’ll never know.  

• LOL 4
(edited)

"I don't know where Qatar is. I sell dildoes for a living." Quote of the night.

Everyone beat me to it.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am going to go out on a limb and say that this isn't how Evelin lives and that her goal is to make Cory so uncomfortable that he will go back to the US.  She doesn't want him and he is clearly not getting the message.

I don't believe Aladin is a dud in bed.  He just doesn't want to do Laura. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Next week looks fun, I wonder what Summit’s big secret is?!

His parents think he's in Qatar on business. Whoops. His parents think Jenny is in Qatar on business. Whew. 

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I would like to point out that neither Ecuador or Brazil are rated as third would countries. They are more developing or 2nd world countries

Sorry if you were offended. I was only joking, my dear.

13 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

A job in the US that pays $12,50 an hour is all it takes, Pole. Get a job you stupid shit shoveler.

Maybe he can get a job selling dildoes?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

No worries.  I wasn’t. More just pedantic with a history degree. I realize I can be annoying that way.

No annoyance, but thanks for de-stressing me! I changed my comment to respect your comment. Your information was appreciated!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think that's just the grouping for terrorism.  His arson conviction led to this.

I distinctly saw on his phone, while he was reading his denial, something that said "before orgasm". Now I'm thinking Pole has some kind of sex charges. "Before orgasm" could mean the legal difference between molestation and rape. Just guessing, but I know what I saw.