Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Right. But we don't even know if that's what Libby wants. She keeps talking about what Andrei wants and what her Mom wants but not what she wants herself.

This is exactly what I was going to say.

• Love 1

Maybe Chantel thinks she can hypnotize Pedro with her boobage so he will forget about everything. Doesn't seem to be working though. We had a huge chested coworker who was a total bitch and she had a cute boyfriend, we used to say she trapped him because he fell into her boobs and he couldn't find his way out. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Colt has gone from unattractive to repulsive.

My blood runs cold whenever he appears. He is so horrible. Imagine living with that gas lighting asshole and his creepy mother. 

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My blood runs cold whenever he appears. He is so horrible. Imagine living with that gas lighting asshole and his creepy mother. 

If he had done this off TV, I could see it turning VERY bad.  He ain't right.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Imagine him expecting to crawl on top of you several times a day. 🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Right. But we don't even know if that's what Libby wants. She keeps talking about what Andrei wants and what her Mom wants but not what she wants herself.

Her problem is she’s wishy wash. When she wants to go against her family’s wants, she makes Andrei the bad guy. But when she doesn’t agree with Andrei she complains to her family instead of standing up to him. 

She could have told Andrei that since it’s her first child, she wants it to be just him there with her BUT BECAUSE it’s all an unknown to her, she might really need her mom at some point, 

Are her folks divorced?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Colt just HAD to rub it in that it was his room and his house.  She was asking (very politely, I might add) for a little privacy.  Is she not even entitled to that in HIS house?

• Love 14