Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Oh geez Louise. Asuelu is now crying!!!

Poor guy. He has a warm heart. 

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Asuelo is such a sweet pie. I just want to scoop him up and give him kisses and cuddles. 

Meanwhile his wife sits distractedly patting his knee. She acts like he's some rando who's sitting next to her on the bus. She is cold as ice.

• Love 18

Larissa is a girl after my own heart! I like to get dressed for battle. I arm myself by looking as hot as possible when I'm ready to argue with my husband.  

Mature? Nope. Effective,  yup!

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 15

I love Larissa making them wait! Larissa is not even on stage and she is stealing the show!

Fernanda is pretty tonight. Her hair looks good even though they are extensions.  

Kalani’s hair looks glossy.  Very pretty tonight.  I am such a hair girl!

Asualu has it the hardest.  Samoa is so far away and underdeveloped.  

A culture not well known in America.

Fernanda’ family is right next door.

oh wow!  Kalani not looking at Asuelu.  Looking so disconnected.  

No hug...nothing.  What is wrong with this girl!  John got up and gave Asuelu a hug!  Very sweet.

Kalani has a lot of cojones....since she depends on her family for EVERYTHING.  Such a Witch!!

• Love 6

Questions I was hoping would be answered tonight....what was the reaction of Kalani’s dad when he heard about pregnancy number 2? Why did Eric only buy one sandwich in Philadelphia for four people to share?

• Love 21