Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Wait, Fernanda said that she and Jon waited a year and a half to be together. Was she only 17 when they met? Yikes!

Not liking all the hate directed at Larissa. Asuelu, as always, is very sweet and does not disappoint.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I don't have tattoos, but it's gotta be painful to tat your knees right? 

Generally yes, anywhere you get a tattoo that's a bony part of the body hurts more. Getting my ankle tattoo did not feel great. 

Just now, Cammi said:

This "host" is getting paid for this? So AWKWARD, no charisma no charm. Just silence. Is she a therapist or a host? 

I prefer Michelle because she will get snarky with them, but I saw on Twitter she is traveling on vacation

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

This "host" is getting paid for this? So AWKWARD, no charisma no charm. Just silence. Is she a therapist or a host? 

Speaking of therapists, I'd love to see Dr. Phil host one of these. Can you imagine?

• Love 6

Ashley and Jay must have a contract with TLC that requires them to stay together why else wouldn’t she have sent him back to Jamaica. She clearly hates his guts and is going to punish him forever. It must be hell living in their house - she’s not giving him another chance! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Enough Ashely and Jay already. 

This must be why there are two parts. If they're going to spend the first 30 minutes with just Ashley and Jay's beaten dead horse, we still have 4 more couples to get through. 

• Love 2