Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, BradandJanet said:

Asuelu is doing a traditional dance at his own wedding and Kalani looks embarrassed. I've seen some truly embarrassing dancing in the Four Weddings show, and this isn't it. 

Seriously. She is a disrepectful skank and she needs to either own her “love” for Aseulu or just...move to Idaho or something.

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m surprised at her choice for a wedding dress.  She looked frumpy.  No waistline and not a good fit.

All these brides should have gone to Kleinfelds, haha.  Say yes to the dress !!!!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I just....can't make sense of Coltee's whole crotchal region.

20181230_204003.jpg

He looks like DrNow did weight loss surgery and now he needs the skin removal 

Next weeks reumion looks phenomenal !!!!!! Can’t wait to snark with you all 

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is it (ASIAN SEX)  better? I work with a guy who married an asian woman he met online and he is so meek, she totally wears the pants in the family, maybe that's one of the perks. 

Even if she is just doing it for a green card or to get on a TV show.  Any sex is better than no sex and a bird in hand is worth more than the potential of someone coming around latter. The question is when the sex is cutoff would the period of actually having any sex at all worth what the state forces in payment after dissolving the legal familial responsibilities.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DNR said:

He looks like DrNow did weight loss surgery and now he needs the skin removal 

Next weeks reumion looks phenomenal !!!!!! Can’t wait to snark with you all 

Those thighs of Coltee are sooo sexy ... NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You called the cops on her and left her in jail for two days? You're an asshole Colt. 

May I respectfully ask if you would have said the same thing had Colt been arrested?  Counties take domestic abuse pretty seriously.  That is why the alleged victim does not get to decide to press/file charges, the county/city does.  It’s because so many victims would change their minds or be pressured into dropping the charges.  

She had to stay in jail for 48 hours until a hearing was scheduled.  Colten had nothing to do with it.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

He left her in there for 48 hours?

He’s so cheap i bet he could have bailed her out but just waited till they ROR’d her cuz of overcrowding.   Cheap bastard 

• Love 3
Just now, DNR said:

He’s so cheap i bet he could have bailed her out but just waited till they ROR’d her cuz of overcrowding.   Cheap bastard 

My husband just said Coltee is a software engineer.   They make a nice buck.  Where’s the money?  Unless he’s a hoarder.  Rents, no a/c in car, etc.  Cheap bastard is right.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Raja said:

Even if she is just doing it for a green card or to get on a TV show.  Any sex is better than no sex and a bird in hand is worth more than the potential of someone coming around latter. 

See..this is where I'm lost. 

I think Leida's legs snapped closed 2 seconds after the marriage was official. 

I don't see her in love (or lust) with Eric at ALL.

I think he's going to have to beg for it.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Well if the goal was to be a TV star Leida's legs stay open for a chance for the Happily Ever After spinoff.  If she is only in it for the green card a couple more years until her status is adjusted to permanent resident By the time all is said and done Eric is near 50 and she is near 40.. Because I don't see Eric begging anything and will dump her as fast as the legs shut

Edited by Raja
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

No sexy time for Eric.  He’ll need a couple more six packs to fall asleep.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, usernameG said:

Coltees ass is HUGE.

"She's managed to control herself." Nice thing to say about your wife dude.

Yes, especially since the dirtbag cousin started it, and she kept her cool for quite a lot longer than I would have.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

At the end of tonight’s episode of “Four Weddings, 90 Day Style”, let’s all come here to rank the weddings as to “most depressing,” “tackiest,” “most tense,” and any other categories you can think of. See you later! 

Depressing : I’d say Eric’s, because he’s giving up his daughters for this vile witch Leida.

Tackiest : has to be Ashley & Jay repeating the Elvis lyrics vows

most tense! : I’d say Kalani & Asuelo....will her codependent sister or brutish dad yell STOP THE WEDDING !!!! 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, rideashire said:

Finding out this dude clenches his ass checks while standing or not, is way more than I needed to know about him. 

Damn that suit, this show, and that picture.

WTF, Coltee.  Everyone knows BLACK is the color one wears to hide all imperfections on the body.  Why you picked beige is beyond me.  A nice black tux would have been better.  Or suit.  Maybe a man girdle to hide the love handles.

• Love 7

Kalani's dress with the cutout exposing her itty-bitty tattoo on her back was pretty cute. Nice job on Larissa for finding a beautiful wedding dress at Goodwill, and for Larissa tolerating a Goodwill wedding dress (no disrespect, I'm buying mine at a secondhand vintage store, it just doesn't seem like a Larissa thing). Jon and Fernanda are a recipe for disaster but they do seem like a genuine couple so I wish them the best.

Are we sure Eric was actually in the military? His talk of missions and fighting ISIS when he's a pudgy, lazy, old (and I'm 40 but if he's 40 that makes me 14) slob. He reminds me of those guys who sit around reading prepper boards on the internet from their mom's basement (or their daughter's apartment) and pretending they are the next Seal Team Six.

• Love 17

Forgot to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thanks for making Sunday nights hilarious. 

Next week: Trashley believes Jay will be faithful and go on Tinder only when he’s bored. Colt gets fitted for a mansierre. Fernanda lets Jonathan go to bathroom by himself, thus leaving her alone for five minutes. Eric the Haggard asks Tasha for a loan. Steven decides to FaceTime with Myson, throws a temper tantrum when Myson doesn’t acknowledge him and accuses Olga of turning their three month old baby against him. Asuelu nicely asks Kolonic to take his testicles out of her purse occasionally to let them get some wind.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 21
7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Forgot to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thanks for making Sunday nights hilarious. 

Next week: Trashley believes Jay will be faithful and go on Tinder only when he’s bored. Colt gets fitted for a mansierre. Fernanda lets Jonathan go to bathroom by himself, thus leaving her alone for five minutes. Eric the Haggard asks Tasha for a loan. Steven decides to FaceTime with Myson, throws a temper tantrum when Myson doesn’t acknowledge him and accuses Olga of turning their three month old baby against him. Asuelu nicely asks Kolonic to take his testicles out of her purse occasionally to let them get some wind.

Same to you.  You have all these crazies down pat.  Luv your posts.  🥂🍾🍸

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

He went to kiss her neck after the wedding and she snapped away and said, "Slimy!"

• Love 6