Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Man, I can't handle these abused/neglected animal commercials. 

I always go to grab the remote, of which my dog always seems to be sitting on. So I have to shout, “la la la!” until it goes off. When the version with the kids in the cold comes on, I always go, “oh ok we can watch this one.”

• Love 9

OK, immigration law wasn't my thing - why can't Olga & Steve get married in Russia and they all come back together? Aren't the foreigners coming over here and getting married? Aren't they being allowed to stay after marriage or do they have to go back to their country and come back in after some kind of final approval? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

OK, immigration law wasn't my thing - why can't Olga & Steve get married in Russia and they all come back together? Aren't the foreigners coming over here and getting married? Aren't they being allowed to stay after marriage or do they have to go back to their country and come back in after some kind of final approval? 

That was Nicole's scheme. Marry Azan in Morocco so the US will let him come in as her hubby.

• Love 1

I am outraged at Kalani's stupidity, involving yet another child in her foolishness.  Really? She learned nothing from the first time?

Steven is an asshole.  He is not equiped to take care of a child, where is he going to live? How will he afford diapers and other basics, who will take care of that baby when he is working?  Just an asshole, plain and simple.  Olga should run fast, never let that baby out of her arms.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

What an asshole.  Steven, you can’t take care of a newborn.  He’s just putting it on his grandparents.

Wtf, Kalini is pregnant?  

Yes. They were having sex with no protection and got pregnant again.

It’s all Asuelu’s fault apparently :/

• Love 4

I loathe the incredibly ignorant psycho that is Steven.  Like,  hate. He knows nothing about anything (didn't know that "SS Number" meant Social Security), not babies, not employment, not love,  not GD anything!!

And he apparently believes that BECAUSE he grew up without a father, HE will know how to be a good one. Already proven false. 

No humor there,  Peeps. 

• Love 18

Man. I left my job recently because the stress had just thrashed my body for too many years, and since then life has been pretty great.

However, this show makes me feel like I did in that job, and that ain’t cool. I’m out. Fuck this, fuck the KalaniEricLeidaColtee kerberus and most of all fuck Skeeven with a 90 foot pole.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I've never been so upset watching this show as I am seeing what Steven is doing to Olga. This is horrendous emotional abuse. How does he think taking a newborn from his mom is in his best interest?

He keeps ordering her to 'feed him' how she going to do that from Russia? 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Again the Fat Kardashian is acting like she's a bystander in her own life. Everything happens to her, she has no say in any of it. Eff right off you whiny douche-ette. 

Nothing stopping her from talking to her doctor about birth control methods whilst nursing. Idiot.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

That was Nicole's scheme. Marry Azan in Morocco so the US will let him come in as her hubby.

Last season, Jon and can’t think of her name, got married in England. Jon could not go back to the US with her. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am outraged at Kalani's stupidity, involving yet another child in her foolishness.  Really? She learned nothing from the first time?

Steven is an asshole.  He is not equiped to take care of a child, where is he going to live? How will he afford diapers and other basics, who will take care of that baby when he is working?  Just an asshole, plain and simple.  Olga should run fast, never let that baby out of her arms.

Not just diapers, but formula, which is $$$, since he wants to take the baby away from his source of breastmilk.

• Love 11

Kalani needs to do a George Constanza and do the opposite.

If every thought and decision you've ever made has led you to poor outcomes, DO THE OPPOSITE!

She super sucks at life.  Every thought that shows her decision making is just the exact opposite of how she needs to wade through life.   I think America is too complicated for her.   Maybe she needs to go find a simpler life on a remote island where she can condescend at her leisure.

• Love 22

Oh Eric "I can work it out with Tasha later...Leida might run off to Indonesia...I can fix things with Tasha later." No asshat let bitch Leida go and Tasha is your blood, doesn't matter if she stays in the US... some damage can never be repaired. Congrats Eric on your see you next Tuesday bride, I hope losing your daughter was worth it.

• Love 7