Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

There are many contraceptive options for women who breastfeed. Kalani is lazy and an idiot who wants sympathy for some strange reason. 

Apparently some “contestants” will do ANYTHING to get on the After the 90 Days show!

• Love 5

Wow when Leida said she didn't care if she's the "evil stepmother".... she got her wish!  Automatically turned Tasha into Cinderella 

Eric talking bout Tasha needing to be an adult? Asshole was LIVING IN HIS CAR and had to move in with his teen daughter. Pot meet kettle? 

• Love 13
Just now, Cammi said:

Eric talking bout Tasha needing to be an adult? Asshole was LIVING IN HIS CAR and had to move in with his teen daughter. Pot meet kettle? 

Seriously. Why do I watch this stupid show...

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Romania. He had an important meeting with Dunkin Donuts maybe. 

OOOOOOH THAT REFERENCE IS DEEP. 🔥🔥🔥🔥✨

the queen of Romania’s husband was whipped AF.

• Love 1

This season is seriously depressing.  The only completely redeemable people are Olga and the babies, Richie and Oliver.  Further down the list, I don’t despise Asuelu, Ashley, Fernanda, Tasha, and Jay.  I can almost tolerate Jonathan and Larissa.   I hate everyone else

• Love 13

"I gave up my family." "I gave up my medical career." News flash, her family appeared none too upset to dump their millstone on Private Baraboohole, although they were concerned about losing her kid. As far as her "medical career," has that been established? I doubt Indonesia is losing a brilliant physician, I'm not sure she even finished school (despite strings Daddy pulled). Eric is a slimy, two-faced weasel. I feel they are into kinky stuff together and that's the bottom line. 

Jonathan--who is this overgrown frat boy he's talking to? My gaydar is pinging. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 13
Just now, Tuneful said:

"I gave up my family." "I gave up my medical career." News flash, her family appeared none too upset to dump their millstone on Private Baraboohole, although they were concerned about losing her kid. As far as her "medical career," has that been established? I doubt Indonesia is losing a brilliant physician, I'm not sure she even finished school (despite what strings Daddy could pull), and frankly she seems on the run from some stuff. Eric is a slimy, two-faced weasel. I feel quite sure they are into kinky stuff together and that's the bottom line. 

Jonathan--who is this frat boy he's talking to? My gaydar is pinging. 

Dude got connections. His friend's wife just became a judge or something in their little town 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Dammit, that made me spit out my beer.  It was good beer too.

Oof, sorry. I'll buy you a beer next time you're up this way!

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

So here's Jon's concerned friend, like that ever happens on this show.

"We used to be really close, I haven't seen him for a while. But none of his other friends wanted to be jerks on TV" 

• Love 6