Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I visited some orphanages in Russia and dealt with their government and money talks. Thankfully Steven doesn't have money so hopefully it won't be so easy to take the baby, but it is possible. aaaaaaargh

Just watch that Romanoff’s episode with the Russian adoption

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

We lived in Philly for years. Before we moved, a friend of my mother's, who lived in Philly, told us where we shouldn't move as a mixed race couple (like Fishtown). I understand racism and I'm not saying everyone is going to approve of the marriage. I am saying that I find it hard to believe that people wrote hundreds of racist comments on their registry. 

I thought the comments were nasty but they seemed more directed at Ashley than Jay.  Yes tbey used horrible terms in reference to him, but it was real anger and vitriol towards her.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Damned is that one of those egg all in one BBQs. Clearly Colte is not cheapee when it comes to what he wants, those things are expensive.

I thought the same thing.  That's an expensive grill!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lillith said:

This cousin is an asshole. I'm assuming the producers set this up. 

He sure likes the tv time for the one man HVAC company he apparently owns based on his pic on the website. Either that or he only wears logo’d gear.

• Love 2

Holy hell!  Steven thinks he is going to take the baby back home with him?  Where the hell is his home?  He can't even get along with his family.  He is a raving lunatic.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colt's cousin is a dick.  Leida is a bitch.  Seriously, I only like Olga.

• Love 5

Ok, that does it. I can't watch Kalani abuse Asuelo anymore. She does know that he is the father of the baby right? oh my God I hate her so much. I can't stand how condescending she is to him, her voice ignites of migraine in my head.  From now on I'm going to have to fast forward through their scenes. 

• Love 8

Whoa - Coltee's cousin or whatev calls his fiance a "bitch," and Coltee doesn't get up and knock his teeth down his throat? 

Larissa - you look like fun. Come on out here to Iowa and let me see if I can find you a nice Iowa or Nebraska boy with some farm land, a good car, an even better harvester, and tons of government farm subsidies each year. : ) 

• Love 10