Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Kalini only became a mom 5 months ago and pawns the baby off whenever she can. I think that Asuelu is doing pretty well for only having been around a baby for a few weeks. How would he know about not taking a baby out of a car seat while the car is moving? The country is new to him.

Hey Eric, there’s a little airport in Chicago that rich doctor daddy and the family could have flown out of.

• Love 7

Honestly, I don’t see what’s so bad about the Sgt. Baker commercial.  I really hoped since it hadn’t been aired on the show for a few weeks, it would be forgotten about in lieu of Princess Toast.  I know this is a snark site, but about a television show.  Y’all seem to miss it, so here’s a link to get your Sgt. Baker fix.  But I think he’s suffered enough.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dt3J/usaa-usaa-members-for-life-the-baker-family

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

I bet that Soviet era apartment building doesn't have elevators. Poor Olga if she had to walk up to that apartment. I was in the hospital for a week after each c-section.

I live in a 4th floor walkup and was home after 4 days. Thank god for laundry pick up and Fresh Direct. 

• Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

So it was quite normal for Leida and her son to be under her parents roof, but it isn't okay for Tasha to live with her father.  Horrible woman!

I know!  And Leida is much older than Tasha.  It also sounds like Leida has been leeching off of her parents while Tasha works.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I wouldn't clean that apartment. Throw out everything and go rent new furniture 

Leidas pretty good at folding and cleaning for someone who grew up with maids . 

Loved Tashas opening line “ oh it’s nice in here!” I’m liking this girl! 

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Leida looks older than her age too. This couple us just weird.

If I spent any time with Eric I'd probably look worn out too.  I'd be sleeping on an inflatable bed in a filthy apartment in a foreign country.  I'd have to clean the apartment so I wouldn't have to be scared at touching my skin to anything in there.  All the furniture in bouncy, plastic and smelly.  I'm driving all over the country because we can't fly out of the major airport in our own STATE for chrissakes. 

Exhausting.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, firefly said:

Kalini only became a mom 5 months ago and pawns the baby off whenever she can. I think that Asuelu is doing pretty well for only having been around a baby for a few weeks. How would he know about not taking a baby out of a car seat while the car is moving? The country is new to him.

I noticed that the kids in Russia didn't have a proper car seat.  If you don't know, you don't know.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Steven, be a partner and do stuff for Olga - cleaning, laundry, making something to eat, etc. Rub her feet, etc.

He should just be waiting on her hand and foot.  He has ruined the baby's first day home.  Olga is doing a great job despite him

Dear Steven,

BABIES CRY, GET OVER IT.  Nursing hurts, you are freaking out.  If I had a time machine I would go back in time, fly to Russia and knock some sense into you and then help Olga.

4 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Olga is so lovely. I really hope Steven can get a grip on his anger issues because Olga is going to be miserable in America.

She is lovely.  I say we trade Steven for her.

• Love 10