Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

How many times has she been in the hospital, outside of giving birth.? Maybe she was there on the mental health side?

I, too, want to know how she is so familiar with hospital food at her age!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, shouldbedancing said:

Ashley is starting to show her age. But I respect she hasn't brought her kids on this show yet.

Probably their fathers wouldn't let them appear. I don't even think that she has custody of them.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Once again, Ashley is thin, attractive, and blonde which is more than enough for a lot of men so why can't she date somebody local? She should have known Jay was just good for some vacation dick.

Maybe she is really annoying?  I think we might have just seen a taste of that.  My cousin is thin, blond, and pretty but goes from boyfriend to boyfriend because she has super high standards of any man she dates and can be obnoxious.  (It sounds mean but it's true)!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Searching each others' phones? That's love, man.

They should use this app that family annihilator Chris Watts and his girlfriend used - it looks like a calculator, but you can use it to hide texts and pictures. 

Personally, I can't stand all this phone searching, etc. Of course, if people kept their private life private instead of needing to take selfies everywhere or text about every sneeze... 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TigerLily20 said:

is there no other airport than NYC that they can fly back to, that they have to travel all the way from Wisconsin to NYC....

They can fly out of Wisconsin but it is more expensive. Millionaires? I think not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Dear Sister Leida. I think your sister wants to slum it with Droopy Drawers Eric.

LOL! No way! I think she's just upset because she sees how much Leida's actions are hurting her parents. They are all worried about little Alessandro.  They see what a crappy dad Eye Bags is to his own kids..

• Love 5

I’m 41. And on behalf of everyone born in 1977, I have to say, come ON Eric! There’s no way in hell you were a junior in high school when we were seniors. Our shop teacher, maybe, but definitely not a student. 

• Love 16

Leida is obviously not actually in love with Eric, so what exactly is it that is keeping her with him? If she just wants to practice medicine (presumably meaning that she will have to go to medical school in the US), couldn't she get a student visa via her rich daddy and his presumably numerous connections? Then she could meet a more appropriate shlub and marry him.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Once again, Ashley is thin, attractive, and blonde which is more than enough for a lot of men so why can't she date somebody local? She should have known Jay was just good for some vacation dick.

She has been abused in past relationships. She is trying something new this time.  Probably wants someone fun and carefree. 

That scene was kinda fakey.   

Jay needs a new number. Why didn’t she tell him that?

I got new phone and new number when I got married.  Because, it is just better that way. (IMHO)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m 41. And on behalf of everyone born in 1977, I have to say, come ON Eric! There’s no way in hell you were a junior in high school when we were seniors. Our shop teacher, maybe, but definitely not a student. 

My oldest daughter was born in 1978, which would make her the same age as Eric claims to be.  And hell , look younger than Eric does!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

OMGoodness!  I didn't even put 2 & 2 together. My son was born in '77. No way in heck does he look like Eric. His friends don't look like Eric. I audit 40 yr old faculty and they don't look like Eric. Yeah, this guy is 50 at least, huh?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LouLFC said:

Leida is obviously not actually in love with Eric, so what exactly is it that is keeping her with him? If she just wants to practice medicine (presumably meaning that she will have to go to medical school in the US), couldn't she get a student visa via her rich daddy and his presumably numerous connections? Then she could meet a more appropriate shlub and marry him.

I think the pool of schlubs who are actually willing to sponsor a visa and bring someone over is actually smaller than we think. If you actually find one who is willing and you are a little bit older with a kid(s) like Larissa and Leida, you have to take what you can get.

• Love 6