Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

Why are Colt's friends on the Live show?  They don't seem to have anything to add.  This is so awkward.

I have a feeling that beyond Debbie, this is all that Colty has in terms of friends/ family.

• Love 4

this is a stupid question and I don't need to see the people asking it via a crap skype connection. "we have not decided to buy a car."   why can't Coltie buy his own car with that sole separate bank account he has?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DNR said:

So Debbie says Dolt has had lots of girlfriends but the cousins have never met a single one ? Hmmmmmmmmm

did these cousins know him before the show? ?

They probably haven't been in Colt's basement.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I thought she overreacted.  Fernanda’s too jealous, too crazy.  I wouldn’t want someone I known to date a nutcase like her.

Way overreacted. And too quick with the hands, she going to find herself in major trouble if she doesn’t learn to control herself. I’m so sick of hearing complaints about not being “respected “ If you’re not happy and feel like you are not being treated the way you want to be treated, you shouldn’t even be talking about marriage, she’s got her new bewbies go home to your mommy and grow up. Brawling on the dance floor when drunk is bad enough, sober? You just look like an ass. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

this is a stupid question and I don't need to see the people asking it via a crap skype connection. "we have not decided to buy a car."   why can't Coltie buy his own car with that sole separate bank account he has?

All their fuckin' major decisions are made jointly.  This is incredible.  It's just so amazingly creepy.  I literally cannot get past their relationship.

• Love 14

Okay so the cousins haven't met any of Coltee's exes, but since Momma Deb said they'd only lived in Vegas for like a year, then sure, I can buy that no, the cousins wouldn't necessarily have met any exes.  That also explains a lot of things, but I'm still going to allow some room for the editing fairies to have their way with this story.  

I'm ready to rage-watch the Grangela segment. I just hope it doesn't take up too much time.  I want to spend more time listening to Tasha drag her father.  

• Love 3
Just now, iwasish said:

Way overreacted. And too quick with the hands, she going to find herself in major trouble if she doesn’t learn to control herself. I’m so sick of hearing complaints about not being “respected “ If you’re not happy and feel like you are not being treated the way you want to be treated, you shouldn’t even be talking about marriage, she’s got her new bewbies go home to your mommy and grow up. Brawling on the dance floor when drunk is bad enough, sober? You just look like an ass. 

If Fernanda wants to fight when she’s sober, WTF does she do when she’s drunk?  She needs to go home and grow up.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How convenient that nobody had met Colt's other girlfriends (that didn't exist)

To be fair, Colt and Debbie have been in Vegas only a year. They said they did not have a lot of contact in the past. 

I would not know anything about my extended family members social lives. 

And im still Team Debbie. She did not say a mean thing about Larissa or the relationship . Good for her for being classy. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I think Leida has watched a lot of Grey’s Anatomy and she thinks she can become a rich doctor here. That’s why she is doing this.

But if you look at her Facebook and YouTube she said she's an actress. I think she's doin it for the fame. Like Jesse I think he wants to be male model.

50 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I like her motive much better than nutcase Eric's.

I don't understand his motive. I don't think he wants to be a Hollywood actor too. Maybe just the money?

But I don't believe he's so poor that he only bought 1 hotdog for 4 people! That's so dramatic.  How muh does one sandwich cost? That price times 4 isn't much. They make him look too poor that it makes so sense.

And I think they made Leida look to rich. I don't believe Eric is so messy usually. Maybe they pretend he s very messy just so Leida can complain about having no maids.

Edited by Indomie
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

If Fernanda wants to fight when she’s sober, WTF does she do when she’s drunk?  She needs to go home and grow up.

She tells him how alone she feels having just arrived and he repays her by getting drunk and groping a dumb blonde.  He's a jerk!

• Love 9
Just now, For Cereals said:

I am a terrible wasteful person who will open the sunroof, run the A/C and have on the butt warmer in CA.  It would never work with me and Colt.

I live in Michigan where we only have a short summer and when my A/C broke I got it fixed pronto.

HA! Eric's daughter says the mess was 50% hers, we know he's a slob.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, PityFree said:

“He’s had a lot of girlfriends.” Yeah, righhhhhhhhhht, Debbie. Cat’s don’t count.

I think what Debbie meant was that Coltee has had a lot of pussies, that would make more sense.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Ha!!!!!  BUSTED ERIC !!!!! You’re a slob!!!!!!  50% mess was yours 

I dont believe he's so messy usually. I think they're pretending he s a messy person just so Leida can complain about no maids.

So they can create more poor boy/rich girl drama.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Indomie said:

I dont believe he's so messy usually. I think they're pretending he s a messy person just so Leida can complain about no maids.

Very true.... probably producer driven ?

i just started watching this installment , did i hear that Eric was a Marine ?  He’s a sad sack but he’s gets my  respect for serving our country. 

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Indomie said:

Except that we saw him in his apartment before he left for New York. It was a big ugly mess. I know what I saw. 

• Love 7