Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

First Larissa doesn't like Mama, now she doesn't like the cat. She must be great in bed because it's not her pleasing personality.

If she leaves,  Colt-e won't miss her because he always has a .....well you know in his bed.

• Love 4
Just now, AussieBabe said:

Colt-e's man boobs are larger than Larissa's. He could eat better and work out. He looks like a Pillsbury Doughboy. I legit want to poke him in the belly button and say woo-hoo. He's not fat. Just doughy? 

It looks like gynecomastia.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

First Larissa doesn't like Mama, now she doesn't like the cat. She must be great in bed because it's not her pleasing personality.

Okay no drinking hot beverages while reading these posts.

6 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Fat shaming the cat

I had a cat named Pepsi who was.....chubby.  Okay he was straight up fat.  But I loved the shit out of that cat!!!  We called him Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max - I loved that kitty.

Per the Pinterest type home decorations  - the community I used to live in (there were have's and have nots, I was a have not) every home looked like that.  Like did you all hire the same designer?  Oh wait I don't have money for a designer.......

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8

Holy Moley!  I'm right with you, Larissa - get the animal off of the bed and out of my face. Sorry, cat people, but the idea of an animal roaming around my bed freaks me out. Jumping on the counter, etc., freaks me out.

We had rabbits. Rabbits don't jump on the counter. Rabbits love you and don't look at you like they would cut you if they had opposable thumbs. 

• Love 11

I'm sorry they're all in the wrong. Larissa needs to be respectful of Colt's mom and Colt's mom needs to do the same for Larissa. Colt needs a bra. Larissa better not be mean to the cats or I'll cut a bitch. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

I'm sorry they're all in the wrong. Larissa needs to be respectful of Colt's mom and Colt's mom needs to do the same for Larissa. Colt needs a bra. Larissa better not be mean to the cats or I'll cut a bitch. 

That woman better not be mean to the cats! Colt wouldn’t stand for it. 

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@Owwwww ma leg I have 4 blood clots in my calf, it sucks considering I used to run almost daily so was low risk for this but anyway....When I get out of the car or wince  my hubby and I  both shout "ow ma leg" , makes me laugh every time.

I’m sorry, owww ma leg is after my fave 600 pounder

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Colt doesn’t usually eat bread for breakfast.....really now.....

I see a power play over breakfast....

Mama needs to be quiet, smile and wait .... Larissa is going to be dumped soon enough on her own. I just hope Colt has it wrapped cause he don’t need a baby in this mess.

Olga thinks Steven has money, this could be an issue... 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I am guessing that Colt and Debbie are Mormons.  I noticed that they only drink milk with their meals. 

I don’t follow. Not saying you’re wrong but I am not aware of the cultural significance of milk with meals to Mormons. 

2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Steven is trying so hard!  So far, I love him.  I want to Go Fund him.  

Babies are WAY more expensive than people think (and I mean actual necessities, not super cute outfits)- the guy is clueless, but given he’s 20 I’m not surprised. 

He seems like he’s trying, I am in his corner. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t follow. Not saying you’re wrong but I am not aware of the cultural significance of milk with meals to Mormons. 

Mormons don't generally drink caffeine, so I think that is what the poster meant.  But my husband drinks milk with every meal and he is not Mormon (and not religious at all).  He just really likes milk!

• Love 4