Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Going to Russia, not a word of Russian, doesn't read Cyrillic (as most of us don't). But I give this moron props for trying to be honorable.

When we went to Moscow and traveled through Siberia we were given some rules like don't wear clothes that say USA or red, white, and blue. I guess he will be okay because he travels with a camera crew but going alone to me would be risky. I hope we at least get some Russian travel shots because this couple bores me.

• Love 1

I have to admit, I give Steven credit for traveling all that way, by himself. And, all the while, being polite and respectful to people he spoke to. Just compare that to Angela braying and screaming all over the place, securing her place as a true ugly American. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Chippings said:

Ah, but you didn't have a camera crew and a producer with you !  Always a plus, we should try to consider this when traveling.

Crew isn't helpful. Remember Darcey lugging all that stuff up the stairs in Louboutins and that skintight dress? I think they'd rather watch Americans be bumbling idiots than help!

• Love 3

40 yrs old? No way.

I find Leda (sp?) to be a bit of a bitch - "Why did you bring me here if you haven't been here?" 'Cause it's freaking Philadelphia, the birthplace of the nation, you dolt.  Goodness, if you are in a new country and people are taking you around, you open your eyes and see what they are trying to show you, you don't ask why you are there. 

Too busy typing - what is the problem with Eric and the child support? Why is he supporting a child that isn't is? Even if there isn't child support in Indonesia, I wouldn't think Eric would need to pay support until they got married, and then it wouldn't be support, it's just supporting the family.

• Love 1

Why won't Leida eat the philly cheesesteak with her hands?  She has very odd controlling issues.  This reminds me of Put it in Proper...PLEEEEEASE...put it in proper!"   Which do you think that's what she says during sex?   Yikes

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:
4 minutes ago, bref said:

How did Olga the Orphan afford the trip to America where she met Steven?

Was she working in America

I thought Olga came here as a Summer employee at the beach in Ocean City MD 

• Love 8