Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

She wants to leave the tropics for bitterly cold winters and snow?

Something happened and she needs to get out of dodge. I don’t think it’s anything illegal, but she’s DONE in her community as far as marriage prospects go. 

• Love 15

Oh, My. God. This erotic nipple tattooist who was sexually abused at EIGHT and thinks this indicates how manly and irresistible he is?!? Was it the father’s girlfriend who he “stole away” that was the child molester?

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Something happened and she needs to get out of dodge. I don’t think it’s anything illegal, but she’s DONE in her community as far as marriage prospects go. 

I agree. She's a single parent, there's a story there. Her family may be rich but I bet she is lectured every day and she has to live with her parents' disapproval, if not hostility. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

We call it statutory rape in Canada.

It’s just rape. He was raped by someone (man or woman I don’t know) and has spun a narrative to make it easier to deal with. On that note of course I feel for him.

He’s probably able to snag these girls because he was sexualized and abused so early that’s where he thinks his worth lies. So he plays the “sexual fantasy” to women with desposible income. 

• Love 12

If he lost his virginity (autocorrect wrote this>—-dignity) at 8 yo, it’s no wonder he is hyper sexual. There is no way he’ll stop being with other women. He’s not capable of being monogamous.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. She's a single parent, there's a story there. Her family may be rich but I bet she is lectured every day and she has to live with her parents' disapproval, if not hostility. 

I hate to think this way, but I think she may have had an affair with a guy that was married (May or May not be Her sons father) and behaved REALLY badly afterwards (of course the cheating man NEVER suffers). She may have gone to his house, wanted to confront him, threatened his wife, or threatened him etc etc and it just looked so BAD people thought she was “crazy” etc. I’ve seen stranger things happen. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Oh, the Jamaican guy is a tattoo artist. He can probably make a living here. Still don't know why he'd want to live in PA and not somewhere warmer and more exciting.

He's only got to put in a year or two before splitting for South Beach.

Where is Queen Oprah when we need her?  To tell Ash:

"When they show you who they are, BELIEVE them!"

(Ash smiles all the time, but her microexpressions are sad and anxious)

• Love 7