Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Not yet. And I hope there's never a Canadian cast as the foreigner on the American show because I just know they'd pick a real beer-drinking, hockey-loving hoser who says, "aboot" and "eh" continually. I'd die of embarrassment, 

I still want to see a Canadian on there. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Not that I think any of the kids should be subjected to this bullshit, but it’s crazy that Rachel’s older daughter isn’t a part of this lunacy at all.  It’s as if she’s just been left at home, forgotten halfway across the world.  Oh, wait . . . 

Rachel’s ex husband is smart to keep the other daughter out of the freak show. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Not yet. And I hope there's never a Canadian cast as the foreigner on the American show because I just know they'd pick a real beer-drinking, hockey-loving hoser who says, "aboot" and "eh" continually. I'd die of embarrassment, 

Isn't saying "aboot" just part of the Canadian (GTA region) or is it considered obnoxious ? Just curious. 

The officiant handed Rachel tissues and she is still sticking her fingers in her eyes. Gross! 

Jon's hair is gross, too. 

The mother of the groom is dressed like she's ready to take the dog for a walk and put out the bins. At least the sister put on a nice dress. I thought J & R's whole chapter this epi was a sad business, but I hope it works out for them. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh,  Rachel found another dress that she apparently could afford.

I don't understand this at all. Mr. Mostly and I were flat broke when we got married. I did my own makeup and a friend offered to take some pictures for us. I got a dress in Filene's Basement for $75. If they're so broke why all these fripperies? 

3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I hope she's not pregnant. 

OMG

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 7
Just now, emjohnson03 said:

Did they get married in Cornwall? I want to go there so badly! (Poldark fan here!)

They did have a beautiful setting for a wedding....too bad NO ONE came. That was depressing.

I thought it was kind of sweet in a way.  Since Rachel had no one except via phone, having just Jon’s immediate family seemed like a nice consideration.

Those two really have great smiles. (Not that we see Rachel’s often.). Take note, Darcy and dentist!

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I'm in my early 30s and have contemplated if I should get fillers or similar things as I get older.  After seeing Darcey I've decided that I'm going to age naturally. 

I'm 29, I'm tightening up my skincare routine ASAP

Edited by Swedishswordfish
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Geez, Jon looks like a goofy idiot without a single brain cell.

You nailed it. 

So does Rachel for getting herself  and her two kids into this mess. Watch her find out she brought home a souvenir from the honeymoon that will arrive in 8 months.

• Love 8

She gave Michael her bank card????  What the flying ...?  How stupid are these people, I swear? And credit cards are used all over - why would she need to let him have it, whether they were in Nigeria or not?

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

In totally unexpected news.... I love LOVE love Rachel's dress.  

I thought she looked beautiful, and she looks like shes lost a few pounds too. Her dress was simple and lovely. It's too bad the wedding had 2 guests. 

• Love 6

I’m sorry, Grangela, but when a grown-ass woman in her 50s gives her international “boyfriend” a debit card and is surprised that he drained the bank account, the blames lies squarely on your shoulders.  I’m sure it’s all a big “misunderstanding,” right?

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

She's 52 and she had a whole 900 in her account?   

To be fair, she could have multiple accounts.  I used to work at a bank and a lot of people kept a minimal amount in their checking and put a lot in savings.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't understand this at all. Mr. Mostly and I were flat broke when we got married. I did my own makeup and a friend offered to take some pictures for us. I got a dress in Filene's Basement for $75. If they're so broke why all these fripperies? 

OMG

I just got married, I saw a lot of dresses like that at David's bridal for $99

• Love 2

Not sure Micheal actually stole anything, I guess he could have, but I suspect in Nigeria the land of scams her first mistake was using the ATM at all and someone else got in there somehow and pilfered it.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Jon seems really low energy except when it's time to bar fight or go to a soccer riot.

I recall a poster had suggested awhile back that maybe Jon was head injured in one of his many brawls .... the distant stare when he’s spoken to, slow responses...maybe even tho he went to University , the only job he has the mental acuity for is garbage sorting due to TBI? Or maybe he’s just lazy and has no aspirations to make more money for a wife & daughters .  

Show! I can’t quit you ! 

• Love 15
Just now, rideashire said:

Not sure Micheal actually stole anything, I guess he could have, but I suspect in Nigeria the land of scams her first mistake was using the ATM at all and someone else got in there somehow and pilfered it.

I’m sure someone had installed a scimmer on the ATM like they do here.  

• Love 8