Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Rachel, you still have a few hours to decide if you want a man who has no job, no prospects for a good job, a boatload of student loan debt, lives with his mother, rents out rooms to help pay bills. What are you going to do? Can you get a work visa? Are you expecting to be a stay at home mom for a few years?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That happened to John Glenn ( the astronaut) he caught it in a nail in his barn!! They might have saved the finger.

Wrong astronaut (unless it happened to both). I know it happened to Neil Armstrong. I think it was a farm accident long after he had retired. 

• Love 1
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Becky ?

Oh,  that’s from a meme that uses a high school picture of Taylor Swift. A person posted it and claimed that it was a girl named Becky who died from overdosing on marijuana. Somebody calls her on it and says “no, that’s Taylor Swift.” And   the original poster says “no, that’s Becky.”

• Love 3

He works in recycling/garbage sorting because his criminal record keeps him from  getting a decent job.

Im sure he could have gotten vacation time off, he had plenty of time. If there were work related issues with timing they could have planned the wedding around  when he could get time off.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sometimes when the guy is a dud ticking him off is the only way to get some passion in bed... um, that's what I have heard. ;)

I bet he is the worst in bed. Completely selfish. He would totally shame her if she were on her period or something.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Wrong astronaut (unless it happened to both). I know it happened to Neil Armstrong. I think it was a farm accident long after he had retired. 

Maybe I had the wrong astronaut!!

• Love 1

Oh Rachel. The red flags are blaring and waving high. You're already living cheque to cheque and now, he has lost his job. He's pissy about having to wear a ring. Remind me what's so great about this love story?

• Love 4
Just now, iwasish said:

He works in recycling/garbage sorting because his criminal record keeps him from  getting a decent job.

Im sure he could have gotten vacation time off, he had plenty of time. If there were work related issues with timing they could have planned the wedding around  when he could get time off.

Yes.  He only needed one week (and for his wedding)!, not one month.  He also should have been getting decent pay (I know they do pretty good in the USA), so I'm not sure why he didn't make more progress on his loans. 

• Love 4

I’m confused, please don’t judge me. 

The guy from Samoa, is from American Samoa,right?  So why would the woman’s father think he is using his daughter to come to “America “. 

I lived in Hawaii for years, had acquaintances from Samoa (college), I don’t recall there being any issues.   I need to Google. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, EllaDisco said:

My neighbour just brought me a piece of pie for Thanksgiving.  Thankful she arrived during the commercials!!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I still have dessert in the fridge. And wine.

• Love 4
Just now, AussieBabe said:

Oh Rachel. The red flags are blaring and waving high. You're already living cheque to cheque and now, he has lost his job. He's pissy about having to wear a ring. Remind me what's so great about this love story?

I think it's cheque to check for these two. 

• Love 10

Chemistry in droves?!!! Ummm no. I understand people wanting to wait until they are serious/married to have sex (and we don’t know what contraceptives are available to Hazel), but they don’t have chemistry. She cannot stand him. He’s attracted to her but no. No chemistry. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel, you still have a few hours to decide if you want a man who has no job, no prospects for a good job, a boatload of student loan debt, lives with his mother, rents out rooms to help pay bills. What are you going to do? Can you get a work visa? Are you expecting to be a stay at home mom for a few years?

Of course it’s a yes!!!  It’s her fairy tale!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m confused, please don’t judge me. 

The guy from Samoa, is from American Samoa,right?  So why would the woman’s father think he is using his daughter to come to “America “. 

I lived in Hawaii for years, had acquaintances from Samoa (college), I don’t recall there being any issues.   I need to Google. 

I don’t get it either!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I graduated from American Samoa School of Law. Go land crabs!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 16