Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Live snarling? I adore you beyond all reason. 

I fixed it, it was supposed to be snarking but snarling isn't half bad is it? I always look for your name PepperMostly, you're one of my faves.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’m embarrassed I’m watching, but I can’t quit them.

Don't be embarrassed, this show rules the ratings! Lady Gaga watches, everyone watches, we're all in this together.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

You will never have a career in reality TV, not with that sensible attitude.

NOOOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so! I can change! 

1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

I fixed it, it was supposed to be snarking but snarling isn't half bad is it? I always look for your name PepperMostly, you're one of my faves.

I know it wasn't intentional but its genius! And aw. Thanks! I'm blushing!

• Love 4
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

I can tolerate Jesse’s lost in the 80’s appearance, but Darcy?  It hurts my eyes to look at her with all the fillers, extensions, Botox, veneers...I actually think she’s ugly.

I don’t find her attractive either.  Too much fake in her face.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Marmiarmo said:

I can tolerate Jesse’s lost in the 80’s appearance, but Darcy?  It hurts my eyes to look at her with all the fillers, extensions, Botox, veneers...I actually think she’s ugly.

In old photos she was pretty, then she messed with her face. Too much plastic surgery.

• Love 2

Mr DNR didn’t wear his wedding ring at work because of the possibility it could get caught & his finger would get torn off.  But on weekends when we got all fancy to go out , he’d slip it on . Not complicated Jon & Rachel. 

• Love 2
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

She reminds me of Donatella Versace. donatella-versace-before-after-pictures-

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Way prettier than Eyeore. Now she’ll have something else to cry about. Inferiority Complex.

But Rachel won! She has the unemployed, felon, with 50k in student loans and not much of a desire to wear a wedding ring. You  go GURLLL !!

She’s stressing him out!! How rich!!!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, DNR said:

Mr DNR didn’t wear his wedding ring at work because of the possibility it could get caught & his finger would get torn off.  But on weekends when we got all fancy to go out , he’d slip it on . Not complicated Jon & Rachel. 

That happened to John Glenn ( the astronaut) he caught it in a nail in his barn!! They might have saved the finger.

19 minutes ago, aliya said:

I have a friend in Norway. Despite what people think about the Scandinavian countries being a people's paradise, they have student loans and they have private retirement funds because the government money isn't enough.

And yeah - I keep thinking, this guy went to college and he's sorting trash???  Even if he didn't finish the degree, you'd think he could get a better job than that. He's doing it because he wants to do it.  Because it isn't a lot of brain power and stress and his mother makes money renting rooms. Slacker.  He didn't sound too excited about getting a new job - note he was very quick about saying they'd get money from the rent - not from him busting his rear to find another job, or 2 part time jobs.  Yeah, Rach, you got a prize right there, girl.

My cousin in England works for a "college" there.  I've been told that all kinds of dopey schools named themselves college in order to receive funding.  Where she works they have such useful classes such as how to weave your own wicker coffin.  So, just saying he went to college is not really enough info.  He may have majored in garbage sorting.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Not anymore.  They couldn't afford it.

I went to the Univ of London back in the 1970's and there was tuition back then, tho much lower than it is these days, even accounting for inflation. As a non-Commonwealth resident, I paid $50 for a semester, compared to over 1K that we paid for a semester of out of state tuition at Michigan. That was comparable to what friends paid at private schools, so yeah, $50 was a bargain to my folks, even with air fare and dorm fees. 

I know someone who is looking into UK grad programs now and the fees are similar to American grad school fees. 

• Love 3