Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SuzyLee said:

Oh my Lord.  Only this woman would sit down and eat a cake with a spoon.  No plate, no slicing, no portions.  Just big, honking bites. 

I’m surprised she even used a fork, I thought she’d just open her mouth and take a bite.

• Love 6

What incident is Jesse being self-righteous and sanctimonious about? Also, she clearly thinks she's staying for a long time with Jesse. The plastic surgery is really taking it's toll on her.

• Love 4

Jesse must end it in person that’s the way it should be, unlike how it started, on the internet. 

Delusion... thy name is Darcy. 

What the fuck is she bringing? 

This is going to be brutal. Meeting in a park with all that luggage. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pepper, our paths probably crossed years ago at the Downtown Filene’s Basement. Mostly, though, I miss the Jordan Marsh blueberry muffins. I have the recipe but there aren’t the same.

I probably grabbed a purse out of your hand, or fought you to the death for a blouse! When I worked downtown I would visit every day. 

1 minute ago, sconstant said:

Literally this woman has so much baggage.

Post of the day! I am laughing very loudly! 

• Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, you couldn’t wear a decent pair of jeans or trousers, a blouse or nice tee and maybe a jacket? That get-up is enormous! Right out of Dynasty.

Right?? I almost expected to see her dragging the fur on the ground ala Dominique Devaroux .

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, you couldn’t wear a decent pair of jeans or trousers, a blouse or nice tee and maybe a jacket? That get-up is enormous! Right out of Dynasty.

I was thinking Cruella De Ville.

• Love 10